profile avatar issues

feetofclay

hi i joined the forum fairly recently. iv been filling in some bits on my profile but i cant seem to be able to add an avatar. it keeps saying it cant be moved/copied from my computer. iv also tried doing it from imageshack but no luck yet. im fairly sure it isnt the size. iv tried pictures down to 4 kb . is it because i just joined recently or is something else my end affecting it? or is the forum just playing a bit of silly buggers.

not the most pressing issue i know, but help would be greatly appreciated :)

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Seen a couple of people saying the cant upload pictures. That was just for reviews and stuff but now your having trouble with avatars, might be the forum needs a kick... Try it again today and see what happens.

feetofclay

yeah iv tried a few times for a couple of days now. and thats avatars and also to albums. so i guess its time for a good kicking. and possibly thats why my tech tends to break down fairly fast :p

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
yeah iv tried a few times for a couple of days now. and thats avatars and also to albums. so i guess its time for a good kicking. and possibly thats why my tech tends to break down fairly fast :p

I have passed on the info to moosEh, see if he can get anything sorted.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
I have reported this and will do some checks to see if we can get this resolved :)

Apologies for the inconvenience.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
logo_black.jpg

As per the above upload, I can confirm images can be uploaded again :)

Apologies for the inconvenience.