Question about delivery options

My PC is about to be dispatched tomorrow and it should arrive by Tuesday. If I change from standard delivery to UK mainland to timed delivery today, will that change go through in time for tomorrow? Will my PC still arrive on Tuesday?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My PC is about to be dispatched tomorrow and it should arrive by Tuesday. If I change from standard delivery to UK mainland to timed delivery today, will that change go through in time for tomorrow? Will my PC still arrive on Tuesday?
Yes, if you get it in before it’s despatched it should be fine still for next day at the time you choose.

Leyum

Hey dude, when did you order your pc? Was it prebuilt or custom?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Jesus, I’m trying to but I’m hyped for my first pc, can’t help but check the status daily
There's really no point now. PCS customer service seem to have temporarily abandoned the automated delivery advice system in favour of manual and personal emails every five days.

Madfish

I have only received 1 email since placing an order on the 24th of may. It was 5 days after ordering telling me about Covid 19. If they are manually doing it why haven’t I received any updates since the 29th of may ?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I have only received 1 email since placing an order on the 24th of may. It was 5 days after ordering telling me about Covid 19. If they are manually doing it why haven’t I received any updates since the 29th of may ?
Nobody on here will know. You'd do better calling PCS customer service.

nick_123

Silver Level Poster

I am in the same position, pretty much identical. I have phoned them myself once so just figured it was that - if they're just going to tell me the same thing, i'd rather they update somebody else. Do let me know what they say - one call is better than two in these times.

For what it's worth I was told 'some time next (this) week, probably, maybe'.

Madfish

I am in the same position, pretty much identical. I have phoned them myself once so just figured it was that - if they're just going to tell me the same thing, i'd rather they update somebody else. Do let me know what they say - one call is better than two in these times.

For what it's worth I was told 'some time next (this) week, probably, maybe'.

I didn’t get any joy mate. Went to the answer phone! Lol suppose there lines are extremely busy with peeps wondering where their orders are. Will try again in the next hour.

nick_123

Silver Level Poster
I used live chat, which seems a little easier to get through on. In all honesty, I am not holding out much hope that any update is correct, they've been wrong twice and it is an estimate after all. At least the weather is good this week. I plan to be outside as much as possible, rather than stuck behind a screen!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I used live chat, which seems a little easier to get through on. In all honesty, I am not holding out much hope that any update is correct, they've been wrong twice and it is an estimate after all. At least the weather is good this week. I plan to be outside as much as possible, rather than stuck behind a screen!
@nick_123 I really admire your attitude and reasoning, this is how to handle the wait times, keep yourself occupied and have an optimistic world view, you’ll find everything is a lot easier that way.

nick_123

Silver Level Poster
@nick_123 I really admire your attitude and reasoning, this is how to handle the wait times, keep yourself occupied and have an optimistic world view, you’ll find everything is a lot easier that way.

Very kind of you to say, thank you. I'm lucky that the PC is simply for pleasure and has no impact on my day to day whatsoever. Frustrated, yes, but also mindful that there isn't anything I can do about it (and it gives me a chance to sort my garden out...!)