Question about dell monitor value

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hello,

Sorry to bother you with this, but it turns out that I have a coupon for dell product.
And as I'm not sure about the storage solution (ssd or usb drive), i'm looking for a monitor, not to big as I don't have much space on my desk.
So, what do you think about dell monitor ? It will be use as a secondary monitor with my laptop.
And more specifically, this one :

As it's a first for me, I don't really know how to "read" review.

Thank you for your attention

PS : if i'm wrong about storage, I may go for a usb drive or ssd too.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello,

Sorry to bother you with this, but it turns out that I have a coupon for dell product.
And as I'm not sure about the storage solution (ssd or usb drive), i'm looking for a monitor, not to big as I don't have much space on my desk.
So, what do you think about dell monitor ? It will be use as a secondary monitor with my laptop.
And more specifically, this one :

As it's a first for me, I don't really know how to "read" review.

Thank you for your attention

PS : if i'm wrong about storage, I may go for a usb drive or ssd too.
I've had a few Dells over the years with my last being the one in my signature.

They're always strong contenders.

That one packs a lot in for the price, full IPS, 165Hz and decent colours out of the box.

What offer have you got on the price?

Generally I wouldn't hesitate with a Dell, they're always reliable and support should you need it is decent also.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
First of all, thank you for this return of experience.
Then, i would have to pay 115 ish euros for the monitor (instead of 330 ish - the monitor is on sale and i have a 130E coupon)

Bhuna50

Author Level
First of all, thank you for this return of experience.
Then, i would have to pay 115 ish euros for the monitor (instead of 330 ish - the monitor is on sale and i have a 130E coupon)
I would snap that up, however you may find as with most vouchers it might not work with other offers....ie if its already reduced....hope it does though for you.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Never put a monitor in the desk, always use a desk mount. Then doesn’t matter how large the monitors are
I concur, Gigabyte M34WQ-EK with my Samsung Odyssey G5 above it

Monitors.jpg

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Okay, but only if we agree on that :

ab8efae5f0e9410ed01a1e579003bf00.jpg

That being said, sadly, i missed the firs sale (i had to wait my salary), so i "only" have the 130E coupon instead of the combined two for 200E

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi, it's me again, about my monitor purchase ...

So, as, in the french store, the monitor is no longer in sale, but this one is and it's only 50euros more, is it worth it ?
(or should i ask for a sale price, as it's on sale in the uk store -> 30% if you want it guys !!!)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi, it's me again, about my monitor purchase ...

So, as, in the french store, the monitor is no longer in sale, but this one is and it's only 50euros more, is it worth it ?
(or should i ask for a sale price, as it's on sale in the uk store -> 30% if you want it guys !!!)

The Alienwares are generally very good, that one is no exception

It's also extremely new, so cutting edge Fast IPS technology. Good deal