question about gpu

Rikimon19

its just the most comfortable way for me. the finance company is better than a lot of others, in my area i cant get hold of a gpu because i cant travel freely and also its more comfortable of a way for me to get a gpu in general.
also its a full computer for the price that some people sell just the gpu for so for me getting 2 computers out of this is a bonus because i can then have office pc by putting my old psu and gpu in or sell it and put it towards paying off my loan or just keep it for tinkering, theres a lot more options this way for me and im comfortable with it more as weird as it might sound

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
its just the most comfortable way for me. the finance company is better than a lot of others, in my area i cant get hold of a gpu because i cant travel freely and also its more comfortable of a way for me to get a gpu in general.
also its a full computer for the price that some people sell just the gpu for so for me getting 2 computers out of this is a bonus because i can then have office pc by putting my old psu and gpu in or sell it and put it towards paying off my loan or just keep it for tinkering, theres a lot more options this way for me and im comfortable with it more as weird as it might sound
You wouldn’t go to a shop, just order online, but they all offer installation payments same as PCS.
the problem is you’re paying an awful lot for an old gpu you could get for the same price elsewhere and a throwaway pc that has no value as it’s so weak.

It’s not a good idea. That GPU can be bought at good prices from general stockists online at the moment, but even then I’d say the 3060ti would be far better value.

Last edited: