Question about Power Cables

timsco

So I recently purchased a new gaming desktop from PCS that arrived about a week ago, and I've been delighted with it but i wanted to check; is it supposed to come with a power cable included? I thought I'd read somewhere on the site that all PC's came with it as standard but when there wasn't one in the box i assumed I'd been mistaken since i couldn't find that on the site again. It's not been an issue, since i had a spare one on hand anyway so it had slipped my mind but i got the e-mail about writing a review about my purchase today and it reminded me to go have a look on the website, and i can't see anywhere where I'd choose to buy one. So yeah, i guess this seems like kind of a dumb question but should i have had a power-cable with my order?

steaky360

I assume you mean the 'kettle plug' to go from the PSU to the wall socket? In that case - definitely, you should have been provided with one and its worthwhile giving PCS a call / email requesting one if there was not one supplied :)

timsco

Yeah, that is what i was referring to. There is definitely nothing amongst my accessories, so I've definitely not missed it. I'll drop them an e-mail about it then. Thanks!