Question about the trackpad

LucOst

Hi everyone!

I've got today my Fusion Pro IV and I'm loving it, I'm super-satsfied!

I've got just one perplexity about it, in particular, I was wondering if on the trackpad there's a plastic sticker to protect it from scratches before the delivery, or is it just like that? I ask this because the trackpad is polished and has a drawing that shows how to activate and deactivate it (I'm going to attach a picture).

I can't see those little pieces made to help lift the plastic (and I don't want to force it) so I assume that could be that it isn't a sticker, it's just the trackpad made like that...

Maybe someone who already bought a laptop from PCS could help me? It's the only thing that I'm not super happy with, I think it just ruins a bit the aestethic of the laptop, but it's not a major concern though.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-12-15 at 01.31.56.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-15 at 01.31.56.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 155

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi everyone!

I've got today my Fusion Pro IV and I'm loving it, I'm super-satsfied!

I've got just one perplexity about it, in particular, I was wondering if on the trackpad there's a plastic sticker to protect it from scratches before the delivery, or is it just like that? I ask this because the trackpad is polished and has a drawing that shows how to activate and deactivate it (I'm going to attach a picture).

I can't see those little pieces made to help lift the plastic (and I don't want to force it) so I assume that could be that it isn't a sticker, it's just the trackpad made like that...

Maybe someone who already bought a laptop from PCS could help me? It's the only thing that I'm not super happy with, I think it just ruins a bit the aestethic of the laptop, but it's not a major concern though.

Thanks in advance for the help!
It's just a protective plastic that peels off.

LucOst

Ok, thanks a lot!
Probably it seemed a dumb question, but I wanted to be sure before forcing it and maybe ruin it 😅