Quick order question

MattHam

I was not sure where in the forum to ask this question, so if I have put it in the wrong section I am sorry.

My laptop broke down last week and over the phone PCS told me that my HD is broken and they said I would be sent a new one. Firstly I have had my laptop for half a year and it broke, not happy about that, I treat my laptop with a lot of care and I have lost a lot of work off of it (I do realize it is my responcibility to backup my work), anyway my question is how long do parts usually take to be delivered? and the email that was given to me was confusing, my delivery is Advanced Replacement, so as far as I understand I wait for a DPD guy to come, I give him the broken HD (boxed and wrapped) and then he gives me the new HD?

Rakk

The Awesome
Unfortunately all electronic stuff can break, sometimes quicker than other times, that's why there is a warranty :) Yes, annoying that it broke after 6 months, but unfortunately this can happen.

Generally I think the replacement parts are sent on a next-day delivery.
And yes, the delivery guy will give you the new HDD in exchange for the old broken one

MattHam

Yea I do not mean to sound grumpy it just came at a terrible time xD Well fingers crossed it comes tomorrow (feel like crying that it did not come today, bloody weekend).