Quick question

calduf

Silver Level Poster
Hi guys, my delivery was dispached from pcs, on Monday (21/11/11) and was signed in at the leeds centre, saying

Status. Date Time. Signatory Branch Comments
Parcel data received awaiting coll. 21/11/11 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE

I am a little bit worried seen as it's supposed to be a next day delivery (today). And they finish at 6 and my parcel hasn't even been signed out? Is this normal, can I still be expecting my pc today!?!?!?

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
here's my data

Out for delivery 22/11/11 08:57 NORWICH SERVICE CENTRE
Arrived At Depot 22/11/11 08:28 NORWICH SERVICE CENTRE
Departed Depot 22/11/11 00:50 WEDNESBURY HUB
Arrived At Depot 22/11/11 00:49 WEDNESBURY HUB
Departed Depot 21/11/11 21:14 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE
Parcel Picked Up 21/11/11 15:53 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE
Parcel data received awaiting coll. 19/11/11 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE

if the parcel hasn't been picked up yet then it will be tomorrow delivery

calduf

Silver Level Poster
Omg how I hate lies, next day delivery paaahh, especially with a company with as bad a reputations as yodel! Took a day off work to be able to get it, and let down, aarrggg!! Boss isn't going to be happy if I take another day, so thanks a bunch fliipin yodel!! (thanks for your helpful and speedy comment though :) )

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
the parcel data recieved is when PCS send an automated parcel awaiting dispatch to yodel, yodel will then pick up that's when it goes to PARCEL PICKED UP

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
My pc also came on the day after it was due aswell. It really sucks but not alot you can do.

Waiting on a delivery today that never turned up myself, lucky i don't have to take time off work as normaly someone is in the house.