Quick Question

MrRaich

Silver Level Poster
Will PCS email me with updates on my Computer's progress, or will they text a message to the number I put in on the information.. thing?

Thanks in advance. :)

Tracker

Enthusiast
They'll email you letting you know that it's moved into the various stages, pre building,production, testing, quality control and dispatch. you can also log into the main site to see order status at any time, in addition to any building notes.

if theres anything major ( e.g, a component isn't compatible or anything external) then they may just call you via your mobile, as they did me when i asked them to fit in a extra case fan (which meant having to rechoose processor cooler due to size limitations).

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
have a look at this in my sig.. its not been purchased yet and its not the most up to date version, it may be updated by the time you see it

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
have a look at this in my sig.. its not been purchased yet and its not the most up to date version, it may be updated by the time you see it

I think I speak for everyone when I say...

eh? Whats that got to do with Mr Raich's order progress??

PokerFace

Banned
Which guy? and how do you guys make it so your PC stats come up after every message?

Click on "settings" (top right of screen next to "Log Off"), then select "edit signature" on the left side of the "settings" screen. You will then see a chat box in which you can enter details of your pc (or whatever you want). This will then show at the bottom of all your messages.