Quickly Becoming Frustrated

ASHENTI

Silver Level Poster
Having waited the best part of a month for my PC only to have to send it back as an RMA the following day you can imagine my disappointed. However I understand these things happen and I was assured my RMA would be priority considering it was DOA. I was able to see DPD delivered my PC yesterday Lunchtime but on my account it was still showing undelivered. I decided to contact PCS this afternoon to make sure they had received so when I was told it was missed and hadn't been booked in my patience has started to diminish. Furthermore I have also been told it could take one to two weeks to test and fix the fault. If that is the time scale on a priority RMA I pity anyone who is classed as non priority. For what it's worth there should be no such thing as priority/non priority.

It's not the fact my PC was DOA, these things can happen it's how PCS dealt with this going forward is what counts and the fact it has sat from yesterday not even scanned in when it was classed as "priority" doesn't inspire me with confidence. Having been originally told it should be a quick turnaround once they receive it I was expecting it back by the end of this week now to be told It could be one or two weeks before it is even looked at is a bit much to be honest.