Raging Coversations

liamnic2

Super Star
Hey guys

After playing xbox, yes xbox, for many years you gain a vast collection of rage messages full of idiots and losers. And what better way to show you all those idiots in their true form I am dedicating a thread to these conversations.

I have conversations about:
MW2
Black Ops
Fifa
Battlefield BC2

I will gather some each day and post them for your musing. And if you have something aswell then feel free to post it.

liamnic2

Super Star
Real Convo between me and yank after I owned his full team at SnD.
This was over the course of 3 games.

Game 1

Yank: Oh yeh use an ACR cause you suck.
Me: Sorry please trashtalk me when your KD is above 1
Yank: You only won cause you used a noob weapon
Me: Its in the game like Im not going to use it. Tell me non noob weapons then I'll use them.
Yank: FAMAS,M4 and MP5K.

Game 2 -Using MP5K

Yank: oh yeh still being a noob.
Me: What now? I use a non noob gun and you still *****.
Yank: You camped in a corner the full game
Me: I planted 3 Bombs and stabbed you explain how I did all of that in a corner.
Yank: We americans dont need to explain. Brits camp cause they cant play.
Me: Yanks eat too much KFC and cant play because they have a health issue. I think the brits are in the lead here.

Game 3 - using FAMAS

Yank: Really? Coldblooded and Ninja NOOB LOSER
Me: You never got a UAV and you never had a heartbeat sensor. You cant take the fact you have been straight owned 3 games in a row and you got nothing to back you up.
Yank: You use noob weapons and camp
Me: I used the weapons you said were Ok and I never camped. You got owned go cry in a lobby with lower class players such as yourself.

Yank leaves game and invites into a 1v1 TDM on favela which he invites a friend into as soon as it starts
30 kills to win and they both leave as soon as I hit 10 kills. OWNED

TudorVII

Enthusiast
In BFBC2 when I'm playing by myself, I'll also join into a random squad so I can spawn on them if it helps the battle.
This one game there was a guy in a four man squad with me who kept shouting down his mic whenever the rest of us spawned on me.

Him: If you guys spawn on me one for f*****g time, I'm gonna hunt you down through your ISP and cut off your balls.
Me: You're in a perfect spot behind enemy lines, you haven't been spotted because of us and we keep dropping ammo and health kits for you when we do spawn.
Him: I don't give a s*** you're ruining in my shots, don't f*****g spawn on me!

*5 minutes later of not spawning on him*

Him: I need ammo and health, what the f**k are you guys doing? You're s**t squad members!

He then proceeded to rage quit once he died.

Rakk

The Awesome
Ok, well I don't really get conversations like that on the game I play, but I remember one amusing conversation that involved a rather thick gamer (who happened to be American).

I'd join a raid of about 24 people (its all co-operative so noone was killing each other, only the monsters), so I joined the voice chat channel.
So sometime later during the middle of a conversation I replied to some question that someone had.
At which point I got the question asked of me by the thick gamer:
'Hey where did you learn our language?'
At this point I kinda fell over in a heap laughing, and if I hadn't been so dumbstuck my response woulda been
'Your language? What do you mean your language? It's called English, I'm in England, its my language!'
Of course by the time I'd recovered enough to talk, the conversation had moved on, but still .....

Note: most Americans seem to love the English accent and recognise it easily, but some, well lets not go there :))

liamnic2

Super Star
Youtube Idiot

Me: Uk has way better science than america and has created more of the modern world.
Idiot: What about your internet ur using right now? fag
Me: The internet. Used on computers powered by what? Electricity so there would be no internet without the UK
Idiot: Uk is america's *****. We take ur money and you do what we say.
Me:Sorry what language does america speak? English.
Who has a better health and education system. Uk
America has no law or ruling postition over the UK. See the US navy, made by the UK.
There is more british, french, irish, german blood in american than there is actual american.
And I can see your education sucks just by your very bad spelling. So at the end of the day.

1. Your an idiot.

2. America is Britains *****.

3. You cant change nothing. *****

Idiot:well england made america but then we became better..the only reason u went to war cuz we MADE u guys go..so we boss the uk..u got better health n skool but we got the money n the power u wud NEVER get back..the us runs the world...ur country is the fattest ***** besides the french!!! loooool

Me:LOL Our country trains your special forces.

And I dont know how the hell the usa made England because the UK would be fine without trading with the USA. Give me one way you made England. I live in scotland so I want to hear this bull****.

P.S "ur country is the fattest *****". The Uk has seen more action than your country will ever.

The convo is still going so Im happy to pwn him

onlynik

Enthusiast
This is the reason I use party chat in games on the Xbox, or just don't bother wearing the headset. On the PC, we use our own TS server. You need to remember that there are thousands of bad losers out there, and folk who just can't accept that they are bad at playing games. It's all really rather sad and pathetic.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
This is the reason I use party chat in games on the Xbox, or just don't bother wearing the headset. On the PC, we use our own TS server. You need to remember that there are thousands of bad losers out there, and folk who just can't accept that they are bad at playing games. It's all really rather sad and pathetic.

They can't take their loss so take it out on others

liamnic2

Super Star
The Hacker

14 august ( My birthday)

In xbox party with friend and random ( Yank Son). Sounds like an 8 year old.

YankS: Hey can you speak american?
Me: You mean english?
YankS: No
Me:.......aw you mean can I speak with an american accent?
YankS: Yeh
Me: (speaks total gibberish in funny accent)
Friend: (Abuses Yanks and tells him I said it LOL)
YankS: want me to hack your account fag?
Me: How about I hack yours
YankS: I got the new Jtag3.0 so I can hack you
Me: Prove it
YankS: (gets his friend to confirm)
Me: Wow that was believable
YankS: I have been hacking for ages.
Me: I have been hacking before you even hit puberty mate so move on.
YankS: THATS IT IM GETTING MY DAD
This is wear the big man comes in
YankD: Hey fag. Say sorry or Im going to hack your account.
Me: OK..........
(30 secs pass by)
YankD: Well, are you going to say sorry?
Me:naaaaah
YankD: i can get into your email you know
Me: Really ????? Well isnt that an achievement
YankD: I can get your bank details
Me: Im 15 with no back account. The only thing your going to get from me is a large collection of **** and random youtube vids. But you hack away
YankD: Listen my Son is pretty smart and he knows what he is doing
Me: So what are his other 7 year old friends views on this.
YankD: He's 20
Me: Bull**** my sister sounds more manly than him. Plzzz. Talk to me when his balls drop.
YankD: Ok listen kid...
Me: No you listen your pathetic brat of a son has talked total crap and has NOTHING to back it up. Your an adult its you who should be mature to tell your son how to behave, or are you just as pathetic. If you can hack away. Becuase I already have your VISA and Mastercard PIN and number so If you want to keep your $1176.50 then I suggest you leave my party and grow a brain cause I dont see how the hell your mentally fit enough to have a son. GoodBye, Fag.

He leaves and never returns and that is how you respond to a hack threat

And if you wandered yes I did have his VISA and Mastercard details but their were NO way usable.

Last edited:

liamnic2

Super Star

Oh this was done at dashboard I was just chillen until he started

liamnic2

Super Star
No-one comes out of that conversation in any glory. You all sound like dicks.

True True but sometimes being mature just does not cut. Some people need to put in their place and and If I have to I will. I dont care If I dont sound mature or I am being a ****. They got what they had coming to them.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
you are going to pay for COD Elite? your kidding me right, all this data has been available in the game previously, what difference will this thing have?

it ****ed me off how much they are ripping everyone off

liamnic2

Super Star
you are going to pay for COD Elite? your kidding me right, all this data has been available in the game previously, what difference will this thing have?

it ****ed me off how much they are ripping everyone off

Its £20 dearer if you buy DLC with Mpoints so I am better off getting the ELITE version.