Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Kalisnoir

Super Star
So I used to play this loads back when I had a 360 when the game first came out, and when I got a PS3 I couldn't resist to play it some more. I've wanted to buy it for PC for a good while now and noticed it was on sale (from the PC Deals thread "hallelujah praise the lord for your dirty deals") and purchased it. There isn't quite as many people play the game as they used to but theres enough to always find a game.

So I'm just going to stop waffling and get on with it... will... will you, will you play with me!? There, I said it, does anyone wanna come pew pew some terrorists with me? I'll pretend I'm Andy McNabb and the rest of you can pretend to be other "famous" SAS members who will always be second best to me....

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-VEGAS2/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-vegas-2

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Alex mate all you gotta do is ask :p

Can I be carlton

226446687483832320_Xt6z72nJ_f-305x422.jpg

Last edited:

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I used to love the first RS:Vegas. It was the only game I'd wake up extra early to cram a few terrorist hunts in before school. You got like 600xp for a successful one on that office map didn't you and that was like the fastest way you could level up. It was also the first game were I joined my first proper clan registered to Game Battles and everything! Those were the days.