Random Crash and Restart

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I've mentioned a few times here before that the Mods bring nothing to the place. A shower of wasters all of them.
70BA133A-FFAE-4D4D-BC2F-8817A8FB2FAC.gif

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
My yearly appraisals quite often said; 'ubuysa must never be put in front of customers'. I was quite proud of that. But it doesn't come close to being part of a shower of wasters. That's seriously impressive!
Yes, it's nice to have attributes that make you 'unique'. And it's nice to belong somewhere no matter what the group. That's what my counsellor keeps telling me.

Anyway, if you're all a shower of wasters, then I want to be under that rain cloud too please and thank you.

Last edited:

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
NAME / CHARACTERISTICS / TIME / ACTIONS

Phase 1 / Utter Panic / A few Seconds / Immediately get on Ubuysa - Complete
Phase 2 / Relief when Ubuysa replies / Instantaneous / Feel much better - Complete
Phase 3 / Begin to identify most likely suspect / Likely to be Days / Sit and wait - Complete
Phase 4A / Likely suspect turns out to not be the cause / Minutes / Return to Phase 1, else continue to 4B - Skipped
Phase 4B / Reintroduce all previous suspects / Days / Sit and wait, else if crash, Return to Phase 1 - Complete
Phase 5 / Final Idenitifcation / Momentary / (Revised) Be nice to Ubuysa <----------------------------------------------- Complete

FYI - @ubuysa - All items restored now, inlcuding Bitdefender, and no further issues - trouble free now since Monday - with the exception of the induced crash on Tuesday which seems to prove that it was indeed the excessive Undervolt to blame.

Loads more learning for me all around too which is a bonus.

I'll call this one closed for now - thank you so much again for your time and effort. (y)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
NAME / CHARACTERISTICS / TIME / ACTIONS

Phase 1 / Utter Panic / A few Seconds / Immediately get on Ubuysa - Complete
Phase 2 / Relief when Ubuysa replies / Instantaneous / Feel much better - Complete
Phase 3 / Begin to identify most likely suspect / Likely to be Days / Sit and wait - Complete
Phase 4A / Likely suspect turns out to not be the cause / Minutes / Return to Phase 1, else continue to 4B - Skipped
Phase 4B / Reintroduce all previous suspects / Days / Sit and wait, else if crash, Return to Phase 1 - Complete
Phase 5 / Final Idenitifcation / Momentary / (Revised) Be nice to Ubuysa
FYI - @ubuysa - All items restored now, inlcuding Bitdefender, and no further issues - trouble free now since Monday - with the exception of the induced crash on Tuesday which seems to prove that it was indeed the excessive Undervolt to blame.

Loads more learning for me all around too which is a bonus.

I'll call this one closed for now - thank you so much again for your time and effort. (y)
Sounds good! Useful lessons learned there.... :)