Razer Elite Gear

UndeadJack

Master Poster
It would be good to have peripherals on the PCS shop such as the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate, Mamba and headsets such as the Megaladons as they are really good computing gear and only having Logitech doesn't do justice!

Pete

Bright Spark
yes i've often said the same, when i bought my portable usb3 hdd, i only learned after that could have got it a bit cheaper from pcs. Suppose it would be a lot more work for them sending out small individual items etc and competing with the likes of amazon and ebuyer; but may also bring in new custom for pc's too.
But just a stock list would be good
My 2p's worth

NMEBowen

Master Poster
the logitek g35 is a excellent headset and pcs supply it £20 cheaper than anywhere else so you cant knock them

UndeadJack

Master Poster
i dont use headsets on my xbox cant deal with the constant crap coming out of ppls traps

I am always in a party with friends. Don't like game chat either. The x41s have sound to match high q sennheisers and "beats" if you can count those

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I think its like any more niche thing. PCS would have to stock it, and may not be able to buy it in numbers that would get much of a discount etc.

Also, one issue with selling things like Razer stuff, as an example, is where do you stop? Just becomes a bit like Amazon then...which is a bit pointless, because it already exists :D

NMEBowen

Master Poster
if your from the uk then use play.com far better delivery and they dont screw you over i used amazon then they started charging me for amazon prime (40 quid a month) which i sisnt ask for since then ive never used it.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
your megladon is like 112 quid not sure what else you would be after but i bought my razer backlit keyboard and that was 54 quid.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I dont think Play really contend with PCS' market :D so I think you might just get away with that'un Bowmen :D

NMEBowen

Master Poster
still.... i dont want to p*ss on anyones bonfire :D and they do sell pc parts and some cheep nasty laptops i belive.

Pete

Bright Spark
i'd say if you've found the cheapest price on Play.com (discounting DVD's, games and other media etc) then in all probablility, you haven't looked hard enough.

Also, one issue with selling things like Razer stuff, as an example, is where do you stop? Just becomes a bit like Amazon

I don't know about the neich gaming market stuff but PCS do stock general accessories, just don't advertise it (which is annoying) :¬)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I think i have the most expensive headset here, PX5 (£190) i will be using that on PC

Also i know someone who managed to get an x41 working on ps3 and PC so you could stick with that