Re-stock

Coatesy

Hello, does any moderators or long lasting users of PCS know when their restock dates are and if they is one coming up soon.
Sorry if this shouldn't be posted in a thread I couldn't find a thread itself to post it in.

Thanks.

Coatesy

My guess is they don't have specific re-stock dates currently given all the shortages...it will be literally a case of when an out-of-stock product can be delivered in. Any OOS items usually give an expected date of delivery on the spec list.

Only way to know for certain is to phone them or use live chat as, apart from a couple of people, no-one on this forum is employed by PCS
Okay thank-you, didn’t know if they had specific re-stock dates so that’s helpful:)
I’ll pop in live chat when back active and get further information

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I suspect, though I have no inside knowledge, that they use some sort of 'just in time' restocking so that the shelves are never empty. I'm guessing that the increased demand PCS are seeing, due to people spending more time at home, coupled with the worldwide shortages there seem to be (and which are only going to get worse IMO), has caused shelves to become empty on many components.

I also would think that PCS's suppliers are having similar issues sourcing stock and so they probably don't know for sure when they can make a delivery to PCS. It's a nightmare frankly.

Coatesy

I suspect, though I have no inside knowledge, that they use some sort of 'just in time' restocking so that the shelves are never empty. I'm guessing that the increased demand PCS are seeing, due to people spending more time at home, coupled with the worldwide shortages there seem to be (and which are only going to get worse IMO), has caused shelves to become empty on many components.

I also would think that PCS's suppliers are having similar issues sourcing stock and so they probably don't know for sure when they can make a delivery to PCS. It's a nightmare frankly.
Thankyou, I presumed it was because of everything going on and the fact that the demand of a pc is incredibly high at the moment.
Thanks