Realtek Audio Panel

KevMcF

Bronze Level Poster
It will have, but it's installed the MS driver rather than the realtek which is what we wanted.

Now install the 64bit driver from Realtek:

That link takes me to a webpage to input my email address, I do so and I get

" 產品連結為空,請從下載中心的頁面找到該產品,點擊下載icon,才能正常下載 " with no download appearing

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That link takes me to a webpage to input my email address, I do so and I get

" 產品連結為空,請從下載中心的頁面找到該產品,點擊下載icon,才能正常下載 " with no download appearing
It says it emails you the link

KevMcF

Bronze Level Poster
What drivers do I need? There seems to be so many different drivers. How do I know what I need?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I see, I see. No email has come through so far. I've checked junk, also.
Yeah, will probably take a while. They probably do this as literally every system on the planet uses realtek and you should really get them from the motherboard partner rather than direct from Realtek, but I'm hoping this may resolve the issue.

What drivers do I need? There seems to be so many different drivers. How do I know what I need?
It's just the 64bit HDAudio driver

64bits Vista, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows10 Driver only (Executable file)

KevMcF

Bronze Level Poster
They've not yet sent a link, but I've found one that weirdly has worked.

8967_FF03_PG475_Win10_RS4_RS5_19H1_20H1_Win7_WHQL

But I really appreciate you're help. You've been so helpful!

1598726475044.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
They've not yet sent a link, but I've found one that weirdly has worked.

8967_FF03_PG475_Win10_RS4_RS5_19H1_20H1_Win7_WHQL

But I really appreciate you're help. You've been so helpful!

View attachment 18181
I would STRONGLY recommend doing a full system scan including rootkits with your AV and also malwarebytes free, it's very likely you've installed some viruses.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
"
Cons of Softonic
According to my research, not a single files and the downloading website is malicious free. And that is why sometimes when you download any file from Softonic, there might be a chance that the file is not the original one or contains malware.

Moreover, it is very difficult to make the process of files and apps downloading since the internet is open source, which offers dark entities path to attack users whenever they get a chance.

And for this, I found some serious concerns while testing Softonic whether it is safe to use or not.

"

Source: https://www.onlineprivacytips.co/guides/is-softonic-safe-legal/

KevMcF

Bronze Level Poster
I'd have contacted PCS at that point, I would be suspecting a hardware problem if the motherboard vendor's driver doesn't work properly.
The sound was working, the control panel wasn’t. In fact, ASUS’ drivers from their website didn’t come with a control panel. Which is a bit strange.