Rebuilding my dream PC

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I can't get it to show as an upgrade for the Berserker even after upping PSU to 1200W, I'm wondering whether it doesn't show if there is a possibility it wont fit in the case

JoePre

That makes sense yeah , do you know if you can upgrade the case too then or will have to start from scratch now

JoePre

Yeah just checked the size that shouldn’t be an issue thankfully , I’ve emailed them so just waiting to see what they reply with , not looking to upgrade until mid year but i just wanna know how much to save and what to do so it’s no stress when it comes to doing the upgrade like , thank you again tho

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah just checked the size that shouldn’t be an issue thankfully , I’ve emailed them so just waiting to see what they reply with , not looking to upgrade until mid year but i just wanna know how much to save and what to do so it’s no stress when it comes to doing the upgrade like , thank you again tho
Bare in mind that comes mid year prices may have changed drastically

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Bare in mind that comes mid year prices may have changed drastically
100%, expect GPU's to come down with new ones due for launch around September / October

Plus, ATX 3 PSU's will be far more prevalent and I would strongly recommend getting an ATX 3 one over a standard ATX 2

JoePre

So its worth the wait till the end of the year to upgrade ? what's the difference with the atx 2 and 3 because im clueless

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So its worth the wait till the end of the year to upgrade ? what's the difference with the atx 2 and 3 because im clueless
ATX 3 is a new standard, it's far more efficient and allows for spikes for up to 2 x the rated power which is extremely important for modern GPU's.