received this yesterday

Rummbler

after only 23 day wait i received this wasnt best pleased getting home from work to find the glass smashed and top of the case bent

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-07-07 at 15.09.47.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-07 at 15.09.47.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 195
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-07-07 at 15.20.32.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-07 at 15.20.32.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 194

Rakk

The Awesome
Eek, make sure you phone PCS first thing tomorrow, it shouldn't have arrived in that condition, I'm guessing something bad happened to your package in transit somewhere cos it wouldn't leave PCS looking like that

Bhuna50

Author Level
Oh dear - what state was the box in. Just get straight on the phone to PCS and they will let you know whats best to do.

Looks like the the delivery firm has dropped it.

Rummbler

already spoke to pcs the system works fine i dont really want to have to send it back so have asked for a refund for the case then i can just buy another and swap everything over.
the box had one bit of damage on it and a ripped handle so i think it got dropped

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-07-07 at 15.13.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-07 at 15.13.21.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 137

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
after only 23 day wait i received this wasnt best pleased getting home from work to find the glass smashed and top of the case bent
Oh dear…
Was one heck of a build as well my friend, whoever did that should get fired on the spot

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh dear…
Was one heck of a build as well my friend, whoever did that should get fired on the spot
It's such a damn shame, when it comes to delivery you really are at the mercy of your local driver, some are fantastic, some really bad and everything in between.

But yes, I would definitely report this to DPD / Fedex, whoever delivered it, or leave feedback in the app, this is particularly poor.

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
It's such a damn shame, when it comes to delivery you really are at the mercy of your local driver, some are fantastic, some really bad and everything in between.

But yes, I would definitely report this to DPD / Fedex, whoever delivered it, or leave feedback in the app, this is particularly poor.
You’re just down to dumb luck or whether the delivery driver woke up from the right side of the bed, nothing PCS can control unfortunately but at the end of the day it’s their product and they’re the ones losing money on it. Plus I can’t imagine the frustration of someone waiting 80-100 working days to receive a wrecked system

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You’re just down to dumb luck or whether the delivery driver woke up from the right side of the bed, nothing PCS can control unfortunately but at the end of the day it’s their product and they’re the ones losing money on it. Plus I can’t imagine the frustration of someone waiting 80-100 working days to receive a wrecked system
Absolutely. PCS will definitely see the OP right, it is their responsibility and they can claim any damages of the insurer separately.

A reimburse for the case makes so much more sense than sending the whole thing back and waiting a month or so.

@Rummbler Feel for you mate, let us know how you get on!

looking at the positive its a lovely build and looks great plus i got a zotac trinity oc 3080ti in it so cant complain at that
As you say, once this is rectified it's going to be a stonker of a build!

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
looking at the positive its a lovely build and looks great plus i got a zotac trinity oc 3080ti in it so cant complain at that
Looks amazing dude and one heck of a build, will rip through anything you throw at it