Recoil 17 fan noise

Bart90

Hi I am thinking about buying a Recoil 17 laptop with an RTX 4090 or 4080 graphics card and I would have two questions for people who have or have had contact with this laptop. First of all, how loud (fan noise) is the laptop if I didn't decide to buy a liquid cooler in relation to, for example, an Asus laptop (e.g. Scar model) or Acer (e.g. Helios)?In Asus reviews, for example, I saw that depending on the mode, the laptop makes a sound between 45-50 dBa, I'm curious how it would be in such a hand, II Recoil (unfortunately, I haven't found such a review). The second question is how is the screen brightness and contrast in the Recoil 17 model? Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I don't own the laptop, but from a numbers point of view, this is worth a look

But basically the machine NEEDS the modular watercooler otherwise will not be able to perform optimally

Bart90

Without a cooler, will it perform worse than the Asus Scar 4080 or 4090? I found such a review on the Polish website, but I do not know if the company that distributes the laptop in Poland uses the same case Which is used in recoil 17

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Without a cooler, will it perform worse than the Asus Scar 4080 or 4090? I found such a review on the Polish website, but I do not know if the company that distributes the laptop in Poland uses the same case Which is used in recoil 17

We can only comment on PCS systems I'm afraid.

But it won't perform anywhere near what it's capable of without the watercooler, the watercooler is really required for the build.

Bart90

I understand, so it's better to buy either Asus or Lenovo in this case, I thought that the performance of Recoil would be similar to laptops of other brands. Thanks for the information and help

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I understand, so it's better to buy either Asus or Lenovo in this case, I thought that the performance of Recoil would be similar to laptops of other brands. Thanks for the information and help
If you watch the review above, the recoil is the highest performance among the current generation, but that's with the watercooler.

Bart90

I understand and appreciate, in general I looked at his laptop reviews on YT (he also tested other brands). I just want to see how Recoil works without a cooler, which can be purchased additionally, compared to other brands. I know that it looks very good with the cooler, but how does it work without it, is it much weaker than other manufacturers or much louder?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I understand and appreciate, in general I looked at his laptop reviews on YT (he also tested other brands). I just want to see how Recoil works without a cooler, which can be purchased additionally, compared to other brands. I know that it looks very good with the cooler, but how does it work without it, is it much weaker than other manufacturers or much louder?
As said, it won't perform anywhere near full potential without the watercooler, the watercooler is really an essential part of the laptop, even though it's an optional add on, it's really required for normal useage. If you're don't want a watercooler, then it's not the laptop for you.

All the tests and everything are in the video above, but it's not gonna be much help unless you actually watch it.

Bart90

As said, it won't perform anywhere near full potential without the watercooler, the watercooler is really an essential part of the laptop, even though it's an optional add on, it's really required for normal useage. If you're don't want a watercooler, then it's not the laptop for you.

All the tests and everything are in the video above, but it's not gonna be much help unless you actually watch it.
I understand and thank you :) I'm already reviewing the video you sent, but I believe you in what you wrote, in this case it will simply be better for me if I choose Asus which is similarly priced ( I have a high end desktop PC and I am looking for an additional laptop with an rtx 4080 that I will be carrying, so a water cooler is not especially for me when I have a computer. ). Thanks again