Recoil IV - Benchmarks and Opinions

RicDin

Greetings everyone. I've recently purchased a laptop with the following specs:

Chasis y pantallaSerie Recoil: pantalla panorámica de 17,3" Mate Full HD LED NTSC 72 %, 144 Hz (1920x1080)
Procesador (CPU)Procesador de diez núcleos Intel® Core™ i9-10850K (3,6 GHz) 20 MB de caché
Memoria (RAM)32 GB Corsair 2666 MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 16 GB)
Tarjeta gráficaNVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER - 8 GB GDDR6 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
1ª Unidad M.2 SSD1 TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
Lector de la tarjeta de memoriaLector de tarjetas 6 en 1 integrado (SD/Mini SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC)
Adaptador CA2 adaptadores de CA de 280 W
Cable de alimentación2 Cables de alimentación europeos de 1 metro (Kettle)
BateríaBatería de ión-litio extraíble serie Recoil de 8 celdas (97 Wh)
Pasta térmicaPASTA TÉRMICA ESTÁNDAR PARA UNA REFRIGERACIÓN SUFICIENTE
Tarjeta de sonidoAlta definición 2 canales Audio + SoundBlaster™ Atlas & Super X-Fi
Bluetooth & InalámbricoGIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (2,4 Gbps) + BT 5.0

It took me a long time to make this decision because of some gaps in reviews etc. I was particularly after benchmarks for this version of the RTX 2080 Super and the behaviour of a desktop CPU on a laptop chassis. So I hope someone can provide this information for future buyers.

Has anyone benchmarked the RTX 2080 Super? How about the I9-10850k?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

RicDin

Anyone in the know that can tell me whether this version of the RTX 2080 Super is the 150W/200W or something in between?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The chassis name is Clevo X170SM-G, there's an in depth review with benchmarks below. I'm not sure on the power of the GPU though, you'd need to ask PCS that. This is the top most option on PCS and we haven't had any reviews that I'm aware of from buyers:

Here's some separate benchmarks on the CPU, looks pretty impressive:

And from Puget Systems for rendering performance:

RicDin

The chassis name is Clevo X170SM-G, there's an in depth review with benchmarks below. I'm not sure on the power of the GPU though, you'd need to ask PCS that. This is the top most option on PCS and we haven't had any reviews that I'm aware of from buyers:

Here's some separate benchmarks on the CPU, looks pretty impressive:

And from Puget Systems for rendering performance:

Thank you!

You are the real MVP!

Last edited: