Recommendations on keyboard and mice

SiAdams

Hi Guys,

To complete my new rig, i am looking to purchase a decent keyboard and mice, although i do not want to spend anymore than £150 so maybe 'decent' might not fall into that bracket haha

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Will be used mainly for gaming. Loving Doom Eternal at the minute and Resident Evil Village - so those sort of games ideally. I do like racing simulators also.

Cheers

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
£150 should get you something pretty decent.

For mouse, I'd hugely recommend this:

XTRFY M4:

Or Razer Deathadder V2:

And for keyboard, there's currently a crazy deal on a Razer Huntsman with Optical switches on Amazon for under £100:

SiAdams

XTRFY M4:

Or Razer Deathadder V2:

And for keyboard, there's currently a crazy deal on a Razer Huntsman with Optical switches on Amazon for under £100:

Dude, again, thank you so much. I will check these out and let you know which ones i decide on. I have been eyeing up the razor Deathadder :p

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Dude, again, thank you so much. I will check these out and let you know which ones i decide on. I have been eyeing up the razor Deathadder :p
I've been using Deathadders for 10+ years, people are probably sick of me singing their praises. I even bought another during the Prime Day sale that's still in the box for when the one I have decide to pack it in

Razer Keyboards however I'm not the biggest fan of. I've had bad experience with their Lycosa boards many moons ago but repeated issues with multiple different boards makes it hard for me to recommend them

Personally I tend to recommend the Corsair K70. It's a very high quality fully mechanical keyboard, it's also a forum favourite around here. Keyboards tend to be very personal preference focused and heavily budget based though.

If the cash is there you can't get better than Ducky but they are very expensive

SiAdams

I've been using Deathadders for 10+ years, people are probably sick of me singing their praises. I even bought another during the Prime Day sale that's still in the box for when the one I have decide to pack it in

Razer Keyboards however I'm not the biggest fan of. I've had bad experience with their Lycosa boards many moons ago but repeated issues with multiple different boards makes it hard for me to recommend them

Personally I tend to recommend the Corsair K70. It's a very high quality fully mechanical keyboard, it's also a forum favourite around here. Keyboards tend to be very personal preference focused and heavily budget based though.

If the cash is there you can't get better than Ducky but they are very expensive
Funny enough ive been looking at a ducky grey keyboard with turquoise keys. It looks beautiful but I haven’t heard of the brand before. I’m glad you have mentioned it now. I will update this thread later with a picture of the one I’ve been looking at, if you don’t mind sharing your thoughts 😛

cheers

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Thoughts on Ducky is that they are the most premium of keyboard. You'll have a difficult task finding anything matching the quality of the keys, switches or boards.

If you're seriously looking at getting a Ducky there is no point looking at another keyboard

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

XTRFY M4:

Or Razer Deathadder V2:

I'd second the M4

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Funny enough ive been looking at a ducky grey keyboard with turquoise keys. It looks beautiful but I haven’t heard of the brand before. I’m glad you have mentioned it now. I will update this thread later with a picture of the one I’ve been looking at, if you don’t mind sharing your thoughts 😛

cheers
Duckys are generally regarded the ultimate keyboards. Really solid and last forever

SiAdams

Thanks guys, i will be back soon with what i have found

really appreciate all your help/advice

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Corsair K70 with M65 RGB Pro..... I just love that you can sync all the RGB with iCue and have colour settings for temperatures, games, power profiles, etc :D

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I'm having nothing but hassle with the network in work at the moment. I'm getting ridiculous timeouts and as often as not things double post. I've caught most of them but that one slipped through :ROFLMAO:

rouchie

Rising Star
I have the K70 Lux and M65 Pro which are both excellent but I am thinking of switching out the keyboard for an RGB one as mine is red only

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah the ONE2's are fantastic. I will say though having used a K65 for a fair bit compact keyboards aren't all they're cracked up to be. You may find yourself wishing you have of went for a full size one later down the line.

If you think it's fine and don't mind the size it's a great keyboard

Just at a glance you can get a full size one, OC seem to have good prices on them at the minute