Red LED blinking on gfx card (asus strix 3080)

Hi, I powered up my pc today, boots fine, everything looks normal. It appears to run games games with no issues but there's a red blinking LED that keeps flashing on the gfx card (asus strix 3080) Does this mean there's a problem? All my drivers are up to date. Any help appreciated! Thanks.

Aktasakplays

Hi, I powered up my pc today, boots fine, everything looks normal. It appears to run games games with no issues but there's a red blinking LED that keeps flashing on the gfx card (asus strix 3080) Does this mean there's a problem? All my drivers are up to date. Any help appreciated! Thanks.
Is it not the RGB on that graphics card? Open Asus Armoury crate to see if you can change colours.

Is it not the RGB on that graphics card? Open Asus Armoury crate to see if you can change colours.
Not its not the RGB. This is a proper LED blinking light coming from near the inside of the card, like there's a technical error. The normal RGB on the card works just fine though.

thumbnail_IMG_0695.jpg

Great, I restarted my PC and now it wont even boot.... The lights come on but theres nothing on my monitor so im gonna assume the gfx card isnt even sending a signal.....

Ok I unplugged everything, plugged it all back in and its working again and the LED lights have stopped flashing. Bit worrying though 😐