Reeally Sensitive Mouse whilst gaming?

cheshirecat765

Bronze Level Poster
In certain games, even with the in-game mouse sensitivity turned down practically to zero my mouse seems to be very sensitive :/ Anyone know why this might be?
My mouse is the "Logitech Performance Mouse MX"

Cheers

steaky360

Are the games older games or modern titles? I have had a similar problem with my Razer Mamba on some older games, I have to often turn the sensitivity right down on both the mouse and in game options.

cheshirecat765

Bronze Level Poster
Are the games older games or modern titles? I have had a similar problem with my Razer Mamba on some older games, I have to often turn the sensitivity right down on both the mouse and in game options.

Fallout New Vegas..fairly old now at 3 years and Alice Madness Return which is a modern game, it's quite frustrating if each time i go to play i have to adjust the mouse settings via the Logitech control panel!

steaky360

Hmm bit strange, I was referring to much older games than even New Vegas really.
Are you sure you're using the latest drivers etc. for the mouse?

I guess if the worst solution is to edit the sensitivity in the game, at least you should only have to do that once per game. I would imagine it will save your settings.

cheshirecat765

Bronze Level Poster
Hmm bit strange, I was referring to much older games than even New Vegas really.
Are you sure you're using the latest drivers etc. for the mouse?

I guess if the worst solution is to edit the sensitivity in the game, at least you should only have to do that once per game. I would imagine it will save your settings.

Yeah it's got the latest drivers installed, i suppose i'll just have to edit settings for each game :(

steaky360

If the sensitivity issues are intermittent and only occur during some games, maybe the in game options will be able to sort that out?
Only other thing I could think of trying would be to see if you get the same sensitivity issues on a different PC (or with a different mouse on your PC).

Sorry I cant be of more help. If anyone else see's this thread and has better suggestions I'm sure they will help!

cheshirecat765

Bronze Level Poster
If the sensitivity issues are intermittent and only occur during some games, maybe the in game options will be able to sort that out?
Only other thing I could think of trying would be to see if you get the same sensitivity issues on a different PC (or with a different mouse on your PC).

Sorry I cant be of more help. If anyone else see's this thread and has better suggestions I'm sure they will help!

Yeah i've already had a mess about with the in game options and it doesn't seem to make a difference!
No worrys, thanks for the help :)