Reinstall Windows 7 OEM

nicmcc

Hi guys

Got my pc in 2012 and wanna re-install windows as well... its been 3 years and all that, should of done it sooner.

Product key checker on the MS DL site says its OEM, i'v only upgraded the GFX card so i should be ok right?

Where would i get a DL of windows 7 from since the MS site isn't letting me and will i be ok just whacking in the code on the sticker at the back or am i likely gonna have to go over phone activation etc?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi guys

Got my pc in 2012 and wanna re-install windows as well... its been 3 years and all that, should of done it sooner.

Product key checker on the MS DL site says its OEM, i'v only upgraded the GFX card so i should be ok right?

Where would i get a DL of windows 7 from since the MS site isn't letting me and will i be ok just whacking in the code on the sticker at the back or am i likely gonna have to go over phone activation etc?

You can try http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows7/f/download-windows-7.htm

Let us know if it works? Looks pretty useful if it does.

nicmcc

Tried the main thing in that article, I have the PCS OEM version though so it wont let me DL the ISO :(.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
You should be able to install the OS from any correct Windows 7 file and then just enter your key once installed.