Replacement screen for 15” Defiance (Clevo P650SE)

Takingthemike

Hi guys,

I have a 15" Defiance IV (based off Clevo P650SE). The screen is 15.6 LED IPS Matte 30 pin connector (it is the original screen that came with the laptop).

The screen is glitching badly and needs replacing. My question is, are all LED screens made equal?

The manufacturer of my current screen is AOU, the screen model is B156han01.2

Is there a model or manufacturer who is making a superior screen that would fit my laptop? Or am I just better off ordering the same screen or buying off a screen replacement site like https://www.laptopscreen.com

Thanks,

Mike

adaabb

I wouldn't bother getting a different model. That screen you've got is pretty much the best you'll be able to buy. There are LG screens like the LP156WF6-SPB1/SPB5 which have similar colour gamuts (89% sRGB), but they're 50 nits brighter at 300 nits. I wouldn't bother buying from laptopscreen.com as if you read carefully, they say they'll ship a compatible screen model which means you won't recieve the model you order on the website. Chances are that they'll ship you a TN panel instead. What I suggest doing is finding a screen seller on ebay, then email them to find out which exact screen models they have in stock and get the deal done that way. It'll be cheaper too.