rgb fan colors

Dmanns

Hi i m not sure if this is the right topic to post this under but here goes, so i have the PCS SR-628B RGB GAMING CASE and i was wondering if there was a way for me to adjust the colors of the 3 fans on the front. They didn't come with a controller and Aura sync from asus doesn't pick them up like it does my ram so does anyone have any other suggestions please?

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi i m not sure if this is the right topic to post this under but here goes, so i have the PCS SR-628B RGB GAMING CASE and i was wondering if there was a way for me to adjust the colors of the 3 fans on the front. They didn't come with a controller and Aura sync from asus doesn't pick them up like it does my ram so does anyone have any other suggestions please?
I had this case before and it came with a remote to control the fan colours. Have you checked in the welcome box? I believe that's where mine was. If not, I'd recommend contacting PCS and seeing if they can get one sent out to you. As they use a propritary connector into a hub, they wouldn't use motherboard software

Dmanns

I had this case before and it came with a remote to control the fan colours. Have you checked in the welcome box? I believe that's where mine was. If not, I'd recommend contacting PCS and seeing if they can get one sent out to you. As they use a propritary connector into a hub, they wouldn't use motherboard software
OMG!!!! i cant believe this, i've had this pc since may and only just discovered the remote! thankyou so much if you hadn't of said that id never of known haha feel a bit of a plonker now hahahaha t

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
OMG!!!! i cant believe this, i've had this pc since may and only just discovered the remote! thankyou so much if you hadn't of said that id never of known haha feel a bit of a plonker now hahahaha t
LOL Don't worry about it! I didn't think my PC had WiFi until a family member prompted me to plug in the WiFi atenna- it happens to the best of us. Hope you're enjoying the PC!