RGB ON RAM SOLID

carlos726811

Bright Spark
Hi There. Was wondering if anyone could help. Soon as i put my PC on everything fine all RGBS working as they should. ( RGB Set to multi colour ) But soon as i play Games. MY RGB on my ram becomes solid and all 1 colour.. I notice a triangle in the Icue software. Seee pic. What is the issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot. 1.png
    Screenshot. 1.png
    833.5 KB · Views: 114

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi There. Was wondering if anyone could help. Soon as i put my PC on everything fine all RGBS working as they should. ( RGB Set to multi colour ) But soon as i play Games. MY RGB on my ram becomes solid and all 1 colour.. I notice a triangle in the Icue software. Seee pic. What is the issue.
What does it say when you go into the RGB RAM whilst that warning is showing?

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I had this problem & found a cure by searching on the web, it entailed renaming a folder somewhere but can't remember where and i can't find the post that explained it

melocolic

I have this issue occasionally. If you go into Task Manager and close the Corsair services, then restart iCue it should do the trick. I can't remember exactly what the issue was but the new iCue software created other gremlins so I went back to the original version.