RIP Ray Liotta

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Sad to hear that the actor has passed away aged 67. Whilst he did many roles in his career, he will always be inextricably linked to his brilliant performance as Henry Hill in Scorsese’s masterpiece Goodfellas.

017FB949-8117-4BF2-8D3A-2F76D78545DB.gif

Rest in peace, big man.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Got the news on my phone on the way home earlier. Quite a shock to be honest as it's not as if he had a lot of years behind him.

He's been in a few notable films for me, not always the obvious ones either. No Escape was a firm favourite of mine as a teenager. Sure, it doesn't hold water in the grand scheme of film.... but I had it on VHS at the ripe old age of 14 when you over-watched your collection and I watched that movie many times.

RIP Ray.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I just saw it on twitter actually posted by PCS, such sad news, I loved everything he was in. Superb actor.

For one of his light hearted films and also starring a young Jennifer Love Hewitt and the amazing Sigourney Weaver check out Heartbreakers

He had his usual character in that but it just had an edge to it and he did really well. Another under rated film