RMA Received

petrow

Gold Level Poster
Got home from a long day at work to find my PC delivered after having to send it back for an RMA. The motherboard was faulty which was causing issues with the USB ports and overclock. The issue wasn't down to PCS themselves and can only assume it was faulty out of the box.

Well once again I had no issues, well packaged, fairly speedy (as we did have a bank holiday weekend) and although it has only been on for less than 10 minutes, it's seems to be 100% fine (so far :winkiss:).

So thanks again PCS, I actually have another PC on order a budget PC (£650 or so) which I bought for my dad as I have seen more power generated from a hamster and a wheel.

(PS I didn't think I would miss playing Team Fortress & Battlefield so much...:D)

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Good stuff Petrow!

I think some will faint when you described your dad's PC as "budget" :D

P.S. wth is Team Battlefield? I am zehr intrigued :)

petrow

Gold Level Poster
Good stuff Petrow!

I think some will faint when you described your dad's PC as "budget" :D

P.S. wth is Team Battlefield? I am zehr intrigued :)

Haha meant Team Fortress & Battlefield, managed to combine them together :D (hmm, no one steal that idea..!).

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Haha meant Team Fortress & Battlefield, managed to combine them together :D (hmm, no one steal that idea..!).

Patenteeteeted it earlier :)

I thought thats what you were going for, and yes, you do miss those games when you CANT play :D