RMA Return frustration

System_Error

Bronze Level Poster
So disapointed with PCs over my RMA.

Its funny that when buying my laptop I got amazing service and I was really happy with my laptop, the build, the quality.. everything.

Now 4 months down the line it develops a fault, and now the excellent customer service has just disapeered.

Firstly DPD lost my laptop in the post and PCs and DPD had to spend two days finding it (and only becuase i called them up to find out, god knows where it would be if i didnt)

Secondly my laptop has been in with PCs now for 9 working days... and they havnt even looked at it?!! and when calling to get any updates i get rude customer service, that fob me off saying I have to wait till next week before they even look at the fault! that will mean its entered the 3rd week in repair before they have even taken a look???

seriously shocked at the level of service ive been given... i wouldnt be that angry if they had just emailed me to say what was going on!!

2-7 days RMA returns?? it will be 11 days for me by next week!!!

Last edited:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
If someone was rude to you over the phone I would raised the issue further by calling them again and/or writhing a letter. I am surprised someone spoke to you in a rude manner over the phone, they have always being nice and polite every time I call them.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I'd give them a call and politely ask for an update. Obviously, DPD losing the laptop isnt PCS's fault.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear about your experience Muzzfuzz, all our departments are a little stretched at the moment, which is causing some delays, however this is no excuse for rudeness. Can I have your order number please so I can look into this.

System_Error

Bronze Level Poster
I completly understand you guys are busy, PCs usually are.

I have managed to get an update through email, and have been told the same thing.. 'its with the Technicians waiting to be looked at, number in the queue is 17'

I can accept the rude phone service as I must have sounded a little stressed myself and maybe that came across rude, I never intended to sound rude though.. sorry for that :/

The only thing I can do is wait... and wait some more... just that its going to be the entering the 3rd week in repair by Monday.

Last edited:

System_Error

Bronze Level Poster
Hi MoosEh okay that would be cool, RMA is 19919.. no doubt im being a pain to all PC's staff by asking all the time :/ ... Sorry... and Thanks

I'm a new customer of PCS and it's a bit disconcerting hearing negative comments about their aftersales service. As yet, my new PCS PC is working faultlessly so I have yet to avail myself of their aftersales support. However, what I would say is that given that PC's/laptops, have the capability of going wrong at any time, whether under warranty or not, I have always made sure I have at least one other working PC just as back up. I've currently got a trusty old Evesham Micros desktop PC (12 years old and running XP) under my desk that I could have up and running in 5 minutes! In fact I tested it recently and flippin' heck, wasn't XP a superb operating system?!