RMA WAIT TIMES?!?!?!

Maclaverty

So I got a build in July with a Tx650M and after 2 weeks computer wouldn't turn on, just clicked, so presumed it was the PSU that blew so got a replacement and so far, touch wood, it's still working fine, apart from some coil whine which is frustrating, but yeh seems like we all got a bad batch of PSUs unfortunately.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So I got a build in July with a Tx650M and after 2 weeks computer wouldn't turn on, just clicked, so presumed it was the PSU that blew so got a replacement and so far, touch wood, it's still working fine, apart from some coil whine which is frustrating, but yeh seems like we all got a bad batch of PSUs unfortunately.
I recently upgraded my PSU to TM650X, touchwood so far its working fine

Tyler1999

Bronze Level Poster
I've been waiting 5 days so far and its just on RMA received. Spoke to someone and they basically said it's first come first serve people that send their machines back within 28 days of purchase get seen first. Makes sense but I explained to them I didn't use my machine much and the issue began a few weeks after I got it 😕 but only sent it back now because I've been using it alot more being at home all the time.

Hoping it only need new RAM and I get it back fairly quick once it's looked at. I'll probably leave it till mid next week to chase it if it's still not looked at. I thought the waiting for parts would be the longest part.