RMA worse off now then when I sent it.

knigh7

Bronze Level Poster
Oh yeah PCs is great when you are about to spend your money with them.. helpful and polite.

But as soon as they have your money and you need to use the warranty they provide.. they are not intrested at all. I am appalled that they seem to think no damage has been done to my GPU and are just sending it back as it is.

Muzzfuzz, this is not true. I made an order a week and a half ago and I have been emailing the post sales at PCS, they are always quick as getting back to me. Your best bet is to escalate the issue and hopefully you will come with a reasonable compromise.

System_Error

Bronze Level Poster
Incorrect. I am not going to dispute the issues you have had, but blanket statements like that are unhelpful and simply not true when taking into account all orders and RMAs that go through their shed in Yorkshire.

With respect just because you have had no issues doesnt mean that this isnt how i feel ive been treated... there are some helpful people at PCS yes... but the whole process of getting my laptop repaired has been a total cock up.

Last edited:

System_Error

Bronze Level Poster
Muzzfuzz, this is not true. I made an order a week and a half ago and I have been emailing the post sales at PCS, they are always quick as getting back to me. Your best bet is to escalate the issue and hopefully you will come with a reasonable compromise.

Okay maybe a little too harsh, I apologise for that comment... I will just have to test the laptop for a couple weeks and see how it fairs..