Rts

steveuk87

Super Star
is anyone into RTS games?

Like..
* Supreme commander
* Settlers

and other such titles? If so does anyone have any of these fantablulous titles? and will anyone dare to play with/against me?

Steve

GazzaScotland

Bronze Level Poster
I've got a few RTS games sitting in my Steam account from the THQ pack. Will finally get round to playing them when the new machine arrives.

Last edited:

Zeplini

is anyone into RTS games?

Like..
* Supreme commander
* Settlers

and other such titles? If so does anyone have any of these fantablulous titles? and will anyone dare to play with/against me?

Steve

you need to take on Jak Steve, i think he is the resident RTS nut ;)

Gorman

Author Level
I am a massive RTS fan, favs are settlers (yeah yeah) sup com and homeworld, COH too was really good.

steveuk87

Super Star
ooooooooo yeah homeworld rocks my socks >.< and settlers!! weeeeeee we'll have to organise a big private game!!

Steve

Gorman

Author Level
sorry zeplini, these games dont have star wars in the title so i will translate. Sup com = Supreme Commander, FA= sup com - Forged Alliance and 2 is well, sup com 2

steveuk87

Super Star
hahahaha i love the innocence Zep!! and currently i got sup com 1... (or will have when i get PC back :/ lol) then i will destroy youuuuu... or suicide.. dunno which yet but you shant take me down aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!

Steve

Gorman

Author Level
i am not above transporting my commander over your base. yesss, shoot it down! boom.

We prefer forged alliance as its a lot more stable than the original, nothing worse than a hang mid match

steveuk87

Super Star
:/ not suffered any hang so far, maybe its your inferier PC.. oj lol yours pwns mine everywhere! I'll have a word with my m8 see if he got it!

Steve