RTX 3060 Confirmed Release Date

I couldn't see this anywhere else on the forum.

All you Raytracing 1080p 144htz lovers, the RTX 3060 is coming out officially on Feb 25th. Worth baring in mind if your currently working on a build and don't mind the wait as i'm sure PCS will have stock or pre-orders at some point in the near future. This probably will be the go to card for that monitor spec for the rest of the year and currently is priced decently as well*.

*subject to change given experience with other RTX cards :ROFLMAO:

400full-pingu.jpg

Citrus_9

Expert
I couldn't see this anywhere else on the forum.

All you Raytracing 1080p 144htz lovers, the RTX 3060 is coming out officially on Feb 25th. Worth baring in mind if your currently working on a build and don't mind the wait as i'm sure PCS will have stock or pre-orders at some point in the near future. This probably will be the go to card for that monitor spec for the rest of the year and currently is priced decently as well*.

*subject to change given experience with other RTX cards :ROFLMAO:

400full-pingu.jpg
I was looking for the news and keep searching every few days... Thanks for sharing, I love you! ❤️❤️❤️

be ready for the scalpers to grab them all and sell at silly prices on ebay
Huh! :oops: :cry:

Ach... Such an emotional evening! :ROFLMAO:

Citrus_9

Expert
Don't listen to him. No one is going to scalp a 1080p card* 👀

tenor.gif

*they probably will
3060 will definitely be less popular than 3060Ti, so that's at least good news for me. I'll get a 1440p monitor and a decent GPU to pair after a good few years and hopefully then covid and the prices from the hell will be long gone.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Woot Woot!! Or should I say noot noot!! 😂 Very exciting! What sort of card do you think it'll be? 1440p 60 and 1080p 144? Obviously depends on the game ofc

Woot Woot!! Or should I say noot noot!! 😂 Very exciting! What sort of card do you think it'll be? 1440p 60 and 1080p 144? Obviously depends on the game ofc
It'll be the default 1080p card, Especially as games get more demanding in the next few years I can't see it maintaining a 1440p resolution at high settings.

Do we know if 3060 will definitely have 2 versions: 6GB and 12GB or only 12GB?

Only the 12GB version has been mentioned in recent press releases so the 6GB version is most likely coming down the line

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Nvidia making the 3060 less appealing to miners is a win
Looks like nvidia have really screwed the miners with this card, very good to see!