RTX 3060 - G5, G7 or Ultragear?

InTheMood

Bronze Level Poster
Heya,

About to upgrade my monitor from a 10+ yo 27'' ASUS 1080p panel to accomodate my new build.

Essentially using the desktop mostly for audio production (DAW) and some light video use - but also gaming. Not too bothered about extreme performance hence my choice of a 3060, I just like for it the be fluid but play only solo games and certainly do not need any competitive framerate.
I do enjoy high res screens obvs even for workstation use and also been pondering whether an ultrawide screen is a good shout as I do like to be immersed and also love a bit of screen real estate, though I'm aware that'd be a little more demanding on my 3060...

G5s are really well priced, and it would be a nice first step into ultrawide monitors - but I'm also aware the G7 is currently the king for gaming according to Rtings, so also considering it - though its resolution is maybe way too high for my 3060?

I also selected this LG https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08VS8YG8H?tag=rtings-u-mn-21&ie=UTF8 which seems to be a great panel for my 3060 and I would eventually get another one of these for more screen real estate over time since this is a standard 27''.

What do you guys think?