rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

eb101

@Muin did they give any indication of when the next load of 3070's would be delivered? I'm in the exact same position as you (currently on 7 working days).

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
@Muin did they give any indication of when the next load of 3070's would be delivered? I'm in the exact same position as you (currently on 7 working days).
I'm afraid not, it seems they don't really know themselves exactly when stock is coming in.

MoonIsB

Silver Level Poster
Switched earlier today and got into build after a few hours was 11days in build in total so I'd assume yes get yours next time or maybe one of your items are missing? At least I think in build means I have everything

Edit: NVM it's gone into testing same day am a little confused about this ngl :/ is this normal

Last edited:

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
Switched earlier today and got into build after a few hours was 11days in build in total so I'd assume yes get yours next time or maybe one of your items are missing? At least I think in build means I have everything

Edit: NVM it's gone into testing same day am a little confused about this ngl :/ is this normal
That's good to know the wait is still pretty short. I don't think anything else in my build is out of stock so fingers crossed it won't be much longer. Which CPU did you have?

MoonIsB

Silver Level Poster
It's gone into awaiting dispatch now so maybe the the thing is bugged given that both building and testing took less than 2 days

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
I've seen elsewhere on this forum that building takes about an hour and testing 24 hours so less than two days sounds perfectly plausible. Building a PC really isn't that complicated, grab the parts, plug them together, some cable management, done. I bet these guys who are building then all day every day have it down to a fine art.

MoonIsB

Silver Level Poster
I've seen elsewhere on this forum that building takes about an hour and testing 24 hours so less than two days sounds perfectly plausible. Building a PC really isn't that complicated, grab the parts, plug them together, some cable management, done. I bet these guys who are building then all day every day have it down to a fine art.
Yeah I can see that being true just didn't expect it to go into awaiting on a weekend

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah I can see that being true just didn't expect it to go into awaiting on a weekend
Looks like they're putting in the overtime and working weekends to clear the orders, good news for us. I'm at 9 working days so crossing everything I have.

Cozmo1987

Looks like they're putting in the overtime and working weekends to clear the orders, good news for us. I'm at 9 working days so crossing everything I have.
I'm also on 9 days. switched 2 days ago from the 1060Ti. Holding out hope sometime in the next few days I might to into prod

eb101

Don't think Ram should be an issue. Neither should the CPU's to be honest, given that they're readily available online.