rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

Runts0139

Hope it won't be long for me at 47 working days. I switched to the 3070 on Thursday 🤣

My 4k monitor is arriving do day though and I still have a lot of tidying up to do in my office, so I'm content just now 🤣
What happens when you switch a GPU or a Pre order item you go to the back of the queue im thinking you will have another week or 2 before they build yours, lets hope they do it faster. Just went into testing as well checking every hour to see if something changed ahah!

Jonathan Formosa

What happens when you switch a GPU or a Pre order item you go to the back of the queue im thinking you will have another week or 2 before they build yours, lets hope they do it faster. Just went into testing as well checking every hour to see if something changed ahah!
I phoned up and asked, they said I would not be put to the back of the cue, I'm so confused.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
well if they said that don't take my word for it I saw a moderator say you will be put at the back of the queue if you switch soo I don't really know.
Could you quote that post please?

Bear in mind that none of the moderators work for PCS and none of us have any more insight into PCS's policies than anyone else.

The only way to know for certain is to speak to PCS.

Jonathan Formosa

Bear in mind that none of the moderators work for PCS and none of us have any more insight into PCS's policies than anyone else.

Yeah, I phoned and they told me I wouldn't get out back in the cue.

I think the reason the 19 day builds are getting built before me at 47 days is because I just changed last week and some of the other build got a build date. That's just a guess though.

Hopefully not to long now anyway.

Runts0139

It was from the live chat on the website, sorry if I got it confused about the moderator on the forums, the actual live chat moderator said to me if I switch to the 3060ti which I wanted to I would be put at the back at the queue, but that's why I said 'I don't really know'

carrot_monkey

Bronze Level Poster
Hi all thought to pop in again and say hi

I have noticed that a few people are going from a 3080 to a 3070 which is what I did from day 1 and got my built in under 20 days from the moment I placed the order.

My master plan was (and it still is) that in 1-2 years to sell the 3070 and be able to get a 3080 then. Between now and then I have a sweet running machine!

Also a big high five to the PCs staff that although they forgot to include the WiFI card antennas in the initial package, when I mentioned it to them they send me a set, with DPD, in no time.

They have been amazing and all being well and equal when the time comes for me to get another built, I will be visiting their website.

Hi all thought to pop in again and say hi

I have noticed that a few people are going from a 3080 to a 3070 which is what I did from day 1 and got my built in under 20 days from the moment I placed the order.

My master plan was (and it still is) that in 1-2 years to sell the 3070 and be able to get a 3080 then. Between now and then I have a sweet running machine!

Also a big high five to the PCs staff that although they forgot to include the WiFI card antennas in the initial package, when I mentioned it to them they send me a set, with DPD, in no time.

They have been amazing and all being well and equal when the time comes for me to get another built, I will be visiting their website.
In 1-2 years you’ll be better off getting a 4080 or 5080 😉