RTX 3080

Adam0410

7 days.PNG

I'm a baby compared to you guys. I have no idea why, but I keep checking the status of my build every day even though I know I won't see movement for 80-90 days...

MarkDelamere37

Bronze Level Poster
Assume you went z490? You could amend to a z590 i believe.... (maybe wrong though).
That's the backup plan. Just waiting reply from PCS to email asking if there's anything besides the GPU that would hold up build if so would have to look at alternatives depending on wait times. I'd like to think I've had one pre-allicated

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
Fellas, I’ve spoken to PCs and I’ve got good and bad news,
The good news are that I ordered on the 19th of November 2020 and I’m within the top 70 in the queue, meaning anyone who ordered before me will most definately get their card on the next shipment...
...the bad news are that the next shipment of 3080s isn’t until 2nd of April 😅 he did say that it’s looking good for that shipment though! The other bad news for me were that I had to change my cooler from my white RGB h100 RGB platinum to a black h115 elite capellix, because the other cooler was not in stock despite me ordering it over 60 days ago! Strange.

Strap in and get those payday upgrades ordered ready for early April! 😆
Fingers crossed the next shipment of 3080s is still on track for 2nd April and not coming via the Suez Canal. I was told when I phoned up last week that they have an order for over 1000 3080 cards with Zotac (extremely unlikely that full order will land in April though I expect, based on supply up until now)

RICH74

Bronze Level Poster
Indeed, probably be lucky to get between 5 and 10% of that 1000.

As 2nd April is also Good Friday and a public holiday, I doubt there will be any deliveries.

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
Fingers crossed the next shipment of 3080s is still on track for 2nd April and not coming via the Suez Canal. I was told when I phoned up last week that they have an order for over 1000 3080 cards with Zotac (extremely unlikely that full order will land in April though I expect, based on supply up until now)
I agree lets hope that the del is not via the Suez Canal or we could be waiting until 2022

Heartceed

Hi guys, i am on mere 55 days and yesterday i decided to change my 3080 to 3090 and today my pc went into building so if any of you is in a rush and saved some money while waiting 80+ days i can confirm that amending is not changing you`re place in queue also the price on 3090 was changing quite often between ~700£ / ~900£ for amending with 3080. Hopefully this information will help some of you :)

09-01-2021 was the date i ordered, and my cpu is i9-10850K