RTX 3080

Jackk_001

I see enridum has crashed and NAVIDA are bringing out new graphics with different stuff to stop miners, lets hope this eases the time we have to wait to get our graphic cards

quincy

so... my PC still not here fedex said it would be here the 25th... emailed them today and they just said we will see where it is sorry.... JUST GIVIE ME MY PC ahahhaa

Last edited by a moderator:

Mashup47

Bronze Level Poster
so... my PC still not here fedex said it would be here the 25th... emailed them today and they just said we will see where it is sorry.... JUST GIVIE ME MY PC ahahhaa
If your in the uk and you took the day/time off work for it. You should be able to claim for lost earnings.. just a thought ;)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If your in the uk and you took the day/time off work for it. You should be able to claim for lost earnings.. just a thought ;)
That’s not at all relevant during a pandemic I’m afraid. These are extenuating circumstances. You can try by all means.

Was worth the wait guys! Finally a setup I can be proud of!

Attachments

• 191261065_2270673249730953_4135095738106456138_n.jpg
    191261065_2270673249730953_4135095738106456138_n.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 328

Nbz

PC has been dispatched! Is there any chance of it being delivered on a Saturday? Would love to have it come for the long weekend. Otherwise it would come on Tuesday when I am in my work office for the first time which would be annoying timing.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
PC has been dispatched! Is there any chance of it being delivered on a Saturday? Would love to have it come for the long weekend. Otherwise it would come on Tuesday when I am in my work office for the first time which would be annoying timing.

You’d have to change to Saturday delivery. Either call PCS or download the DPD app and do it through that.

Nbz

You’d have to change to Saturday delivery. Either call PCS or download the DPD app and do it through that.
Turns out they delivered it this morning without me changing anything! Very happy to finally have this machine. Stay strong everyone, almost exactly a 5 month wait for me to the day

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Turns out they delivered it this morning without me changing anything! Very happy to finally have this machine. Stay strong everyone, almost exactly a 5 month wait for me to the day
I think DPD just like to get them delivered, I've had stuff sent via Hermes turn up on a sunday by 7am when i was expecting monday delivery