RTX 3080

Robert88

Spoke to them today, they literally said they may not have any cards in stock till next year, as in , they have no clue at all, not even an eta on shipments. So i'd suggest holding your builds tbh
Damm! That would hurt, but yet again its conflicting info, they told me 2 weeks ago they are getting shipments in a few times a week but its of varying amounts sometimes single digit amounts, then said last week they was waiting on a large delivery.
However if what they have told you is true, and they feel they wont get stock until the new year, am sorry but they need to be calling/emailing people about that and informing them of the situation.
Might even be worth cancelling the GPU with PCS and getting it from somewhere else, I had a friend order the Zotac one 3 weeks ago, it was shipped last night. So yes, the stock situation is dire, but some seem to be getting a lot more than others.

Ryddill

when did you switch ?
Yesterday morning. I was considering it for more than a week. Got in touch to see if doing so would make things worse for me. I was told the 3090 was in stock and could progress my order quicker. Went to In Building yesterday afternoon and In Testing this morning.

sebinou

Bronze Level Poster
Yesterday morning. I was considering it for more than a week. Got in touch to see if doing so would make things worse for me. I was told the 3090 was in stock and could progress my order quicker. Went to In Building yesterday afternoon and In Testing this morning.
wow !! sounds tempting !
...But the 700euros would be painful :/

Ryddill

wow !! sounds tempting !
...But the 700euros would be painful :/
I looked at how much I already spent and compared it to the Pulsar Ultra build on the PCS front page (which includes the 3090). With a few tweaks to my order and paying extra, it seemed sensible as I wasn't too far from the Ultra build price range.

Ryddill

damn you guys ! i followed the Whale-Train...But with the luck i have it will be useless.
3090 appears with a orange stuff for the availability.... :((
It appeared as that for me too. Get in touch with them and ask if any are in stock. I was on live chat, soon as I switched, they messaged the production team to inform them of my changes

sebinou

Bronze Level Poster
It appeared as that for me too. Get in touch with them and ask if any are in stock. I was on live chat, soon as I switched, they messaged the production team to inform them of my changes
live chat there is no operator for the past week or so on my side

Scoped Badger

Silver Level Poster
32 working days today.

I've now fully gone through the frustration stage and come out the other side. Now I wake up every morning with that "is it today", "it's going to be soon" feeling. The fun is now not knowing and the surprise that awaits.
I didn't have to wait much longer. This morning I received the much coveted "in build" email. Patience rewarded. 😎