RTX 3080

kingofscotland

Hi, Long time lurker - Day 40 since ordered, My PC went into Building and then Testing on the 8th but then been stuck on testing for past 4 days.

Contacted them today to check and they were still just balancing the OC so hopefully ship out tomorrow. 🙏

Voeille

Bronze Level Poster
Was going to ask this because I wouldve been interested in cod but never mind 😐
I wouldn't mind giving away my code when I get it (I think they are emailed when the PC is dispatched? Not sure), as I wouldn't really play CoD so it'd be a waste if I claimed it.

scarpa1

Enthusiast
So in reply to a email I sent to PCS about what had already been built on my order as it had been 'In Build' since 13th October and what other parts are in or out of stock I got a reply on Monday November 9th saying my order had physically got into build that Morning and any amendments I would maybe make now to phone them up.
Nothing has changed since the 9th, still in build, it is a liquid series so maybe just wait until after the weekend to see what is happening as these take longer? plus the pressure test for 24 hours, then 48hr burn in, though would this count as in build or in testing?
Or will it be worth trying live chat tomorrow morning to see how its going?

BizzHood

Bronze Level Poster
I wouldn't mind giving away my code when I get it (I think they are emailed when the PC is dispatched? Not sure), as I wouldn't really play CoD so it'd be a waste if I claimed it.
Oh thats very generous of you!! I'd happily take it haha I missed out on any codes with my order, not sure how it seems like everyone got some sort of game 😢

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So in reply to a email I sent to PCS about what had already been built on my order as it had been 'In Build' since 13th October and what other parts are in or out of stock I got a reply on Monday November 9th saying my order had physically got into build that Morning and any amendments I would maybe make now to phone them up.
Nothing has changed since the 9th, still in build, it is a liquid series so maybe just wait until after the weekend to see what is happening as these take longer? plus the pressure test for 24 hours, then 48hr burn in, though would this count as in build or in testing?
Or will it be worth trying live chat tomorrow morning to see how its going?
You need to ask PCS directly, email is not recommended, you need to phone them.

BizzHood

Bronze Level Poster
When did you get your PC? I contacted PCS about getting a game code as when I ordered the promo was not on and they said when I get my PC to message them and if they have any left they could give me one as they are allowing already ordered 3000 series to get at least COD. If you got your PC recently maybe try asking them?

Worse that can happen is they say no xD
I ordered on the 19th October, thanks man ill give it a go

BizzHood

Bronze Level Poster
We going to be a few months atleast, expect upto 40 working days atleast :(
Yeah thats what I have set in my mind early December, although it does seem alot more orders are being completed over this last week. Just hope there wasn't many people who ordered in October and we'll be fine 😂😂

Jamie1111188

All 3 of us ordered basically in the same 2 week period. I emailed asking about these automatic updates we get and was told it could be months between delivery. Hopefully this wont be the case and 38 working days which appears to be the average should put us all within the 15-25th December range but it is very likely we could be waiting till Jan or later as they appear to still be making release day orders.

View attachment 19601
You have to remember though around 80% of orders were probably from release day or before and release day looks to almost be done. So may not take as long as you think.

Amin

You have to remember though around 80% of orders were probably from release day or before and release day looks to almost be done. So may not take as long as you think.
I keep getting automated emails, today I got one saying build date is 24th November, I know its not accurate because of the RTX 3080 cards, but it just gives me some hope it might be soon 🤞

BizzHood

Bronze Level Poster
I keep getting automated emails, today I got one saying build date is 24th November, I know its not accurate because of the RTX 3080 cards, but it just gives me some hope it might be soon 🤞
I'd totally ignored those im afraid, mine says 12th November and I'm still in pre production sadly.

kozuki

Enthusiast
There should be a pinned message all over this thread that tells you to ignore all automated emails if you have any pre-ordered good, especially the 3000 series GPU or a new ryzen CPU

xKMet

I ordered on the 23rd, and still in pre-production, If my situation changes I'll be sure to let you guys know (y)

VinJol

Bronze Level Poster

We may expect a similar benefit from the Asus Rog Strix version. (RGB pimp aside) this GPU have the same cooler system than the Tuf Gaming, isn't it?

kozuki

Enthusiast

We may expect a similar benefit from the Asus Rog Strix version. (RGB pimp aside) this GPU have the same cooler system than the Tuf Gaming, isn't it?
strix has a better cooler than TUF, strix is the most premium line of ASUS while TUF is below.

Last edited:

Elorand

I ordered my liquid series on the 2nd of October, went into building on the 21st. What I have seen on the forum I still have at least a couple of weeks to go before it goes into testing as it is still waiting for the FE3080. I am considering to upgrade the cpu from the 3900x to the 5900x. Has anybody have any info whether this is possible since it is in building and would this delay the delivery even further? I wonder how much of the cpu demand can PCS fulfil. If it is anything like the 3080 I would just leave it.