RTX 3080

Wuffles

the Ti is supposed to be released in april. Do we think we'll be able to just amend our orders with it once it's released?
Now that is an interesting question.
But where are you going to find a "definitive" answer as opposed to well meaning amateur speculation?
I think there would be more than one veteran 3080 pilgrim currently on tenterhooks who would make the change

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
Now that is an interesting question.
But where are you going to find a "definitive" answer as opposed to well meaning amateur speculation?
I think there would be more than one veteran 3080 pilgrim currently on tenterhooks who would make the change
I'm on 81 days and if I'm still waiting when the TI gets released - and if it was priced reasonably - I'd definitely be considering it at this point 🙃

NoverianSnowCone

Bronze Level Poster
Yeh I'm anticipating mine to be late April if we're using the 100 working day mark. Though, if going off what NVIDIA advised that stock won't improve until after March, I wonder how much that would change. Hopefully, people who've ordered recently won't have as long of a wait than what most of us have had so far. I'm currently on 70.

BBroadhurst

I'm on 94 days today, I'm hopeful it will arrive before April Fools. If not, I might be the only fool that day.....
Same here 94 working days - Hope we hear something this week based on previous systems but there are some people that are over/look like they are going over 100 and it depends on the deliveries still so could be till April although on April 1st it will be 112 working days which is dreadful to think about

Same here 94 working days - Hope we hear something this week based on previous systems but there are some people that are over/look like they are going over 100 and it depends on the deliveries still so could be till April although on April 1st it will be 112 working days which is dreadful to think about
Yeah it's looking to be at least the 100 day mark, I thought I was doing good with ordering before the new AMD CPUs were releasing thinking I would have mine before Christmas or in the new year.... My friend has gotten 3 of the cards due to faults with the cards from a company he bought his build from. But I am enjoying the general camaraderie of this forum!!!

Alright guys, I have to come clean. I have failed you.

I've sent the email, I'm cancelling the order. all those pre-62 days, take my spot, hold the line, carry on my warriors. Fight the good fight.

As for me I'm gunna wallow in self pity until the 3080Ti comes out and go through the motions again

Good luck lads

TheChubbyPotato signing off.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Alright guys, I have to come clean. I have failed you.

I've sent the email, I'm cancelling the order. all those pre-62 days, take my spot, hold the line, carry on my warriors. Fight the good fight.

As for me I'm gunna wallow in self pity until the 3080Ti comes out and go through the motions again

Good luck lads

TheChubbyPotato signing off.
Yes.... YESSSSS, join us loiterers holding off for the gold days when GPU's will return to mass availability and be plentiful. It is written and so shall it be!

I'm holding off for the 5950x on X670 and 3080 / 3080ti, but I refuse to do it now while prices are sky high. Waiting until July and will then reevaluate.

Stick around on the forums though, you're very welcome even if you're not buying yet :)