RTX 3080

Forfoxsakes

So close. Mines been sat awaiting dispatch for 48hrs....
Likewise my orders been stuck awaiting dispatch since 8/4, called twice, first said oops sorry "forgot" it was there, second said they've been unable to contact the dispatch team. Both assured me dispatch would be on the same day I called, but theres been nothing.

Build is a standard 3080 with a 5900x, went into build at 104 days just to keep it slightly on topic

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
Currently on working day 106 in pre-prod. It's pretty frustrating knowing that all of my parts have been in stock since Thursday last week but I still haven't gone into build yet. I guess they must have a good backlog of orders over 106 working days that they are working through.

Jman1222

@Magadeep mine just went into building 30 minutes ago, the live chat had also told me that all of my components had been picked last week. I'm sure yours should follow very quickly - fingers crossed for you!

UNDY91

I'm in building guys. 103 days RTX 3080 + 5900x
Weirdly a friend of mine ordered 10 mins before me and it is an identical part list and he hasn't gone into building. I hope he does today.

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
@Magadeep mine just went into building 30 minutes ago, the live chat had also told me that all of my components had been picked last week. I'm sure yours should follow very quickly - fingers crossed for you!
Just gave them a call and honestly I don't understand the systems they've got in place anymore :ROFLMAO: I thought it was based on order date and the build team would just work their way down their systems order by order, by date. It seems they print out the build list on a Monday and go down the list crossing off orders as they are built, if any parts are missing they will cross the order off and it will be added to the list for next week. So I can only assume that I've been crossed off this weeks list in error? despite the fact they told me on Thursday that all of my parts are in stock. Slightly worried they will burn through the last delivery of 3080s and then I'll be waiting for stock again, so frustrating. Also not helped when the PCS staff told me to be patient. I'm happy waiting for stock to land but surely once stock is in it should be pretty straight forward to build orders by order date.....Apparently someone is on 117 working days and still in pre-prod (I feel for that person) and there was a case in the past of someone getting up to 150+ working days!!!! HOW! That doesn't fill me with confidence really :S Sounds to me like PCS really needs to invest in a CRM tool and get rid of the archaic printing paper lists.

Last edited:

Hutch

I'm in building guys. 103 days RTX 3080 + 5900x
Weirdly a friend of mine ordered 10 mins before me and it is an identical part list and he hasn't gone into building. I hope he does today.
3080 and 5900x on 105 working days here and still in pre-production. Perhaps another part of my build (and your friends) might be out of stock although they never mentioned anything or else I would had amended. I'll get in-touch if it hasn't budged today.

Hopefully your build and delivery is speedy.

Hutch

I decided to check with live chat. Nothing appears to be out of stock for me and it should enter the building phase later today or tomorrow.

waynieoaks

Hi - I have a stupid question. Is working days Mon - Fri or is Sat included?
Tried to work it out from the last post from Hutch - but I suck at maths.