RTX 3080

JayWilSmi

I'm going to have SSDs & HDDs to add from my old build but I hope the cable management is decent for these builds! Or just not terrible at least, since the build just went into testing before the morning was out!
Although I must admit, I find doing the cable management quite therapeutic.
1626342139086.png

Attachments

• 1626342095909.png
    1626342095909.png
    1 KB · Views: 131

Little

Order dispatched, fingers crossed now :) ( it's a liquid series, i guess queue time is different )

Attachments

• order dispatched.PNG
    order dispatched.PNG
    9.8 KB · Views: 163

JayWilSmi

Order dispatched, fingers crossed now :) ( it's a liquid series, i guess queue time is different )
Yeah they are, not sure why. I always figured the liquid cooled ones would require more time to build and therefore take longer to sort parts for, but not the case! Had I known this, I might have ordered a liquid one back in February lol!

Enjoy the build! Pictures when it arrives or it doesn't exist...

DamageControl

Day 102 and its being built. I feel such a huge sense of relief, the whole time I've been questioning if I've been going the right route, several times I came close to cancelling or amending my order, but right now I'm so happy I held fast!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210715-162752_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210715-162752_Chrome.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 135

Roballix

Day 94. I won’t lie, it’s been a struggle. I thought about ending it more times than I care to admit, but as soon as my mood turns dark, out of the shadows comes Agent Cooper with his endless supply of cake. Cake! Yeah, the irony, what was always a treat has become a sickly torture. We don’t ask where he finds it, what it’s made from, we just know it’s all we have. Rations ran out 2 months ago, no water for days, we drink when it rains and we eat when there’s cake. Cake. Always cake. My teeth are rotten and my stomach’s in constant turmoil. There’s a running joke that if the monotony don’t kill you, the diabetes sure will. As if anyone’s living that long. I guess that's the joke.

I heard a few guys made it out. Did they? We’ll never know for sure, but on quiet nights I swear I hear them scream. So now they tell me I’m in the final stretch, that one of these days the great iron door will swing open and freedom will await, but all I can think about is – what then? What’s out there? Will I soon be adding to the chorus of screams? And is the unknown truly a safer bet than captivity and cake? My torment continues.

I'm on 95 days now, hoping, just hoping, that I am near to the finishing line now, and will soon be free to play endless hours of top games in ultra graphics :)
Sent them an email yesterday and they told me I was 10th in line for the 3080! currently on 99 working days so I shall be expecting a nice cake tomorrow XD. I'm hoping it will go into building next week.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Day 94. I won’t lie, it’s been a struggle. I thought about ending it more times than I care to admit, but as soon as my mood turns dark, out of the shadows comes Agent Cooper with his endless supply of cake. Cake! Yeah, the irony, what was always a treat has become a sickly torture. We don’t ask where he finds it, what it’s made from, we just know it’s all we have. Rations ran out 2 months ago, no water for days, we drink when it rains and we eat when there’s cake. Cake. Always cake. My teeth are rotten and my stomach’s in constant turmoil. There’s a running joke that if the monotony don’t kill you, the diabetes sure will. As if anyone’s living that long. I guess that's the joke.

I heard a few guys made it out. Did they? We’ll never know for sure, but on quiet nights I swear I hear them scream. So now they tell me I’m in the final stretch, that one of these days the great iron door will swing open and freedom will await, but all I can think about is – what then? What’s out there? Will I soon be adding to the chorus of screams? And is the unknown truly a safer bet than captivity and cake? My torment continues.
Absolute genius. You get a special cake for that outburst, one to really haunt your dreams:

7AF1B0E4-C8A4-4CC0-B3AD-380F4632EF14.jpeg

RobV

99 days and counting, oh the wait is killing me, but knowing that I'm getting closer to the finish line is helping. @Jermaine Brown I should be there with you brother, soon we shall be done with this wait.

On the positive note, I'm excited for a nice cake tomorrow from @AgentCooper (I'm a big fan of chocolate cakes 😉)

Stay strong brothers, we shall all get through this together.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210716-103041_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210716-103041_Chrome.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 126

RobV

Quick update for everyone still waiting, just spoke with someone from PCS and while I'm on 99 days wait, there is no clear idea when they might have it ready as they are now waiting for the next shipment of 3080. He did mention that I'm in the single digit queue now 😅 if anyone has other info please share 🙏

Roballix

Quick update for everyone still waiting, just spoke with someone from PCS and while I'm on 99 days wait, there is no clear idea when they might have it ready as they are now waiting for the next shipment of 3080. He did mention that I'm in the single digit queue now 😅 if anyone has other info please share 🙏
I spoke to sales today to do some last minute M2 / SSD tweaking and he said I should get to building stage next week. I'm on day 95 so hopefully more stock will come in for us both - don't worry :) RTX3080 + 5950x over here.