RTX 3080

brub

obviously ordering a 3080, theres a wait but how long does it usually take to stock and send them out? I'm at 77 working days right now.

JayWilSmi

obviously ordering a 3080, theres a wait but how long does it usually take to stock and send them out? I'm at 77 working days right now.
Just reliant on available stock I'm afraid. I reckon you're probably looking at another 3/4 weeks minimum (20 working days), unless they get a drastic amount of GPU's delivered.

But fear not, the build, test and quality checks were done in 24 hours for mine once it kicked off. My only downside was out for delivery on a Friday, otherwise it's usually next day.

Due my rig delivery tomorrow after 104 wait time before it went to build 🤘.

RobV

@AgentCooper May I please get a nice and big chocolate cake?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210719-094446_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719-094446_Chrome.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 134

scandy

Working day 101, looks like I missed my 100 day cake (nothing like not being in for your suprise birthday party and missing it), still no news!

It's good to see movement around the 100 day mark elsewhere! Gratz to those being served.

28-02-2021
Pre-Production
101 working days.......

Anticipation, is relentless, here for my new machine, I hope any day it drops into building.

So Its nearly a week since I have been 'in testing' I get a email this week saying they have too much demand so testing is taking longer than normal. This seems a bit strange. Are they understaffed?

Last edited by a moderator:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Working day 101, looks like I missed my 100 day cake (nothing like not being in for your suprise birthday party and missing it), still no news!

It's good to see movement around the 100 day mark elsewhere! Gratz to those being served.

28-02-2021
Pre-Production
101 working days.......

Anticipation, is relentless, here for my new machine, I hope any day it drops into building.
It’d be a shame for you to miss out.

2952B13B-D4A0-48EE-B249-670431400B82.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
So Its nearly a week since I have been 'in testing' I get a email this week saying they have too much demand so testing is taking longer than normal. This seems a bit strange. Are they understaffed?
As we don’t work for PCS, we don’t have insider knowledge as to their inner workings and staffing levels. From looking through forum activity, it appears there is a huge glut of orders all reaching completion stage at a similar time and there’ll only be so many test benches available. So it would appear the email you’ve received explains the situation, if you want to know more your best bet will be to call them and ask.

Also, I’ve moderated your post as using **** to mask out certain words doesn’t fly, we all know what you mean. Keep it clean, please. It’s not becoming conduct for the son of Jor-El 👍

Happy days as it has finally gone into building. Not much long left until I'll have it 🙈. For everyone still waiting for their systems to go into building don't lose hope 🤘
Nice one. I am a day behind you, so hopefully I'll be celebrating soon. Nothing yet. I'll get cake tomorrow at least.

As we don’t work for PCS, we don’t have insider knowledge as to their inner workings and staffing levels. From looking through forum activity, it appears there is a huge glut of orders all reaching completion stage at a similar time and there’ll only be so many test benches available. So it would appear the email you’ve received explains the situation, if you want to know more your best bet will be to call them and ask.

Also, I’ve moderated your post as using **** to mask out certain words doesn’t fly, we all know what you mean. Keep it clean, please. It’s not becoming conduct for the son of Jor-El 👍

Thanks, I think that's up to your imagination really. But if its rude in your head I apologise! I'm very disappointed in the service i'm now receiving from these guys. The flowchart clearly states 1-2 working days. Anyone ordering should be made a wear of the issues they have with order numbers and quantities or orders.

I appreciate the automated email but the content itself is vague and gives me no impression if this is yet another excuse that could last days, weeks or months.

SMRFisher

Given that you said it only went into testing on Thursday it is a) only just over the 1-2 working days, and b) if you hadn't noticed there has been a large spike in the number of positive test results and people being directed to self-isolate at short notice.

So before throwing accusations around of being misled, maybe consider the wider situation of trying to order a custom item in the middle of a pandemic.