RTX3080 or 6800xt

Tamutol

Bronze Level Poster
In answer to the question you asked, the 3080 is better. I’ve been waiting for nearly 80 days in PreProduction for one but it’s worth it.

Jaycensolo

Bronze Level Poster
Looks quality bet your well happy with it! What games do you play?
I wanted to start playing Dayz but apparently the 6800xt doesn’t run well on that game. I don’t know if it’s a driver issue or not.
I mainly play games like Elite Dangerous, Fifa 21 (modded) , Rocket League , Apex Legends and PUBG.
While I heard that there was issues with the 5700XT with DayZ and PUBG it was fixed around 6 months later well at least in PUBG. I want to play AC:Valhalla, RDR2 (played it on PS4 but think it will better on PC) and will give them a couple more months to fix Cyberpunk before picking it up.

charlieb90

Bronze Level Poster
I mainly play games like Elite Dangerous, Fifa 21 (modded) , Rocket League , Apex Legends and PUBG.
While I heard that there was issues with the 5700XT with DayZ and PUBG it was fixed around 6 months later well at least in PUBG. I want to play AC:Valhalla, RDR2 (played it on PS4 but think it will better on PC) and will give them a couple more months to fix Cyberpunk before picking it up.
How is your new pc? hope it’s all going well. I have just got a email today saying my PC has gone init build. Only on 22days into pre production this morning.

Last edited:

leebee2110

Bronze Level Poster
Hey @Jaycensolo, a little off topic but could you recommend any decent Fifa 21 mods? There seems to be less about this year