Rust

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
So my friend has me really addicted to Rust, so much so that my clan has decided to rent a server. Anyone & everyone is welcome on it, the server is full PVP with base raiding (if that's what takes your fancy) but we also have some friendly players who frequent the server.

For those unawares of what rust is, its basically a hash-up or DayZ & Minecraft and made by the people who brought you Garry's Mod. You start naked & with nothing but a rock and have to craft and build yourself a house/base/castle whatever takes your fancy but in order to this you must have learn to craft and the world is full of danger from Wildlife to Mutants and ofc other players.

The server has very simple rules. No griefing & No cheating. The server has very active admins and we're always ready to help.

How do I connect? (do I hear you asking?)

2 ways, either find the server in the community listings - [UK] LoED | PVP | Oxide | Active Admins | Airdrops

OR

press F1 on the main screen (this brings up the console) type net.connect 88.150.159.145:29515 and presto!

Just a reminder that unlike DayZ Standalone, everything is stored server side ergo you cant try be a smart-ass and gear up on another server and come hunt our players here. Though if you gear up on my server then happy hunting ^^

Last edited:

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
Multiplay pushed through a huge update for their servers & now allows Oxide to be installed. The server was wiped a few days ago & Oxide Mod installed

The following commands can be used by players

/share <player name> this lets you share any door you have built in the world with a friend, now you & your friends dont have to have your own door to a base
/list this shows you all current connected players
/history missed that last message your friend typed because someone/thing distracted you, np this shows you a list of the last 20 messages typed

C4 has also been reduced on the server, this makes base raiding more of a challenge as you wont find C4 on the world, you will need to find the blueprint first & craft it

rickne

Master Poster
still on that fence for this one. The general consensus seems to be on Steam that you are king of this game if you have an online presense 24 /7 from your clan. always guarding , always raiding with C4. Us people with jobs etc dont stand a chance.

pacolitt

i hope they will stop with wiped, i like too much to play on rust servers but should stabilised the game cuz i will give it up finally too many changes and what about zombi?

T

TheGeeza

Told my friend about the server :) Hopefully he's been on it. I don't play rust myself but he has been playing it basically non stop for the past few days.

Last edited by a moderator: