RX5700XT - What type?

Hi All

Ordered a desktop, it's gone through testing and I assume almost ready to be shipped so excited!

Had a question about the RX5700-XT as there seems to be a million styles as usual with GPUs, does anyone know what type comes from PCS? Is it the stock blower style, or triple fan?

TIA

Derngek

Silver Level Poster
Hi All

Ordered a desktop, it's gone through testing and I assume almost ready to be shipped so excited!

Had a question about the RX5700-XT as there seems to be a million styles as usual with GPUs, does anyone know what type comes from PCS? Is it the stock blower style, or triple fan?

TIA
The sales team told me they used whichever brand they can get hold of. They had XFX and Sapphire brands in the past. If you phone up sales team tomorrow, maybe they can tell you which brand they used for your PC build.

The sales team told me they used whichever brand they can get hold of. They had XFX and Sapphire brands in the past. If you phone up sales team tomorrow, maybe they can tell you which brand they used for your PC build.
I'll wait, lets hope I have it by the end of the week! Was just curious as I've heard the blowers can be noisy?