Ryzen 7 CPU - Is it overheating?

staree

I checked out the AMD Ryzen System Master, my eye is drawn to the temperatures, in particular the CPU@ 95%!! Please see the attachment- I'm not sure what is seen is good/bad/worrying across the board - would you guys me good to look and tell me what you think? This was the system whilst typing this. My spec is in my signature too, this is a one week old PC and I am getting to know it.

Any help, advice or suggestions very welcome - I assume when the build was made if more fans and cooler items were required to regulate this would've flagged up?

Love to hear from you, RyzenMaster.jpg

Space x

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Hmm. Not all software get the temp readings right. I'd heard some people saying CAM wasn't playing nice with exactly the reading you're having issues. However, you'd expect (or at least, hope) Ryzen Master to get it right.

Do you have the most recent version installed?

I've also read a few people saying that the BIOS version on the motherboards had something to do with it.

You should ask PCS before updating the BIOS, since doing so can have consequences for warranty. They may also have other suggestions for how to deal with this.

Not many users on these forums will be very familiar with Ryzen + yet, so you may be best off calling PCS tomorrow.