Ryzen 9 and nvidia geforce 3080 specs

Zana-a

It's taking over 90 working days for PC's with a 3080 to go into building from what I've seen on the forum
Oh damn. I guess it'd going to be a long wait then. I see the average days also increasing. You think this will get better after the UK lockdown?

Zana-a

If your system needs 715W and you have a 1000W psu, your load is 71.5% which is fine, but with an 850W psu is 84%. I would rather have say 20% breathing room, this has 26%, but then future upgrades could erode that.
I see. Thank you for letting me know. Is the extra fan really needed? I mean the casing already has two at the front and one at the back. That's 3.

Ash_

Master Poster
Oh damn. I guess it'd going to be a long wait then. I see the average days also increasing. You think this will get better after the UK lockdown?
No, it’s caused by a giant waiting list, production issues, supply chain issues, miners and scalpers. 3080 stocks are a mess and probably will be for many many more months.

Ash_

Master Poster
I see. Thank you for letting me know. Is the extra fan really needed? I mean the casing already has two at the front and one at the back. That's 3.
If the coolermaster has 2 at the front and a rear exhaust. Plus the AIO fans, then no, not needed. Would be needed for the 5000X though